Passport Office Srinagar — delay in issuing of Passport

Muzi.a.m
i have submitted my passport application form in September 2011 since then no pssport have been received when on the same date my friend also submit the application form and she received her passport yesterday status check is saying police verification is pending when asked to police they said we have sent ther file in the main office CID verification is done but status remained the same i dont have any where abouts of my passport form. my Key No.A031464 File No [protected] CD HQ No.[protected]/11/sgr-12 dtd[protected].
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

PSS — passport issue delay

To,
hari kumar kotakonda,
passport file no:A357858 [RPO-HYDERABAD]
Application date:28-03-11
police verification date:20-04-11
passport status has been shows "police verification is not received" but police verification was done on 20-04-11.So please check and issue the passport as possible as earlier.
In the year March 2011 I applied for Passport which I recently received under passport No. K5572768 having validity only for two years i.e 04/5/2012 to 03/05/2014 while as I had applied for a full term passport. May I know the reason for issuing the passport for only two years, please?
Hope my request is considered.

Malik Shoukat Ahmad,
S/O, Ab.Gani Malik
R/O, Memender Shopian Kashmir,
Passport No. K5572768
Email: maliksabt@gmail.com
I rafiqa rather submit documents for issue of passport under file no A 020454 dated 10-May-2012 and key no [protected] all formalities are completed now why not issue passport till date Now i request to you pl z issue my passport as soon as possible thank you

Hotel Lake Breeze, Boulevard Road, Srinagar, Uttarakhand, India - 190001