[Resolved]  PNB — Non receipt of cash from ATM, But account debited (amount Rs. 10,000)

From: anil kumar agrawal <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Complain for non- receipt of cash from, But account debited (Amount Rs10, 000 Only)

Date: Wednesday, 4 February, 2009, 5:16 PM

To,
The Chief Manager, Punjab national bank, Operations payments & Settlement division 9 th floor, Antriksh Bhawan22, K.G. MargNew Delhi-110001.
Subject:- Complain for non receipt of cash from ATM, but account debited (Amount Rs.10, 000)

Sir/Madam,
Details are as follows:-
1.Saving bank account no. [protected]
2.PNB debit /ATM Card no.[protected]
3.Name of branch/ATM Punjab national bank, nagra, AJMER
4.Name of account holder ANIL KUMAR AGRAWAL

I have inserted above PNB ATM/DEBIT card for above mentioned details today (date:04 feb.2009), I have entered amount Rs. 10, 000, and proceed as usual but NOT received the above amount of Rs.10, 000 from the ATM.However, the amount of Rs. 10, 000 have been deducted/debited in my account. I Informed the fact to the bank employees available at that time, as well as at bank call center T.No.[protected]. Kindly arrange to deposit the above amount immediately in my account.
Thanking You !
Dated 4 feb 2009
ANIL KUMAR AGRAWAL
Asstt. Director
Govt. Polytechnic College, Ajmer(RAJ.)

Comments

My Account No. is[protected] & my bank code is 396500 at chinar complex, BB Cantt, Srinagar.
I have withdrawn an amount 0f Rs. 1500/ - from HDFC ATM (AhmedNagar, Maharashtra) as on 12 Jan 2009.After transaction I did not receive that much amount, but the same amount is deducted from my main account. I have given written complaint to The Bank Manager, where my account is running. There is no any action carried out by the bank authorities.
Therefore I request to your kind honour to consider this complaint by priority to refund the same amount in my Savings acct.

Your's Faithfully
Mr. Kohak Ashok Suryabhan
I am also suffering from this problem. Rs 5000/- has been debited from my account when i was tring from one of the ATM of PNB. I have also given written complained in the bank. Still awaited.

Amit Kumar
From: baljeet singh ([protected]@gmail.com)
Subject: Complain for non- receipt of cash from, But account debited (Amount Rs 800Only)

Date: Wednesday, 09september, 2009, 18.52

To,
Subject:- Complain for non receipt of cash from ATM, but account debited (Amount Rs.800)

Sir/Madam,
Details are as follows:-
1.Saving bank account no. [protected]
2.PNB debit /ATM Card no.[protected]
3.Name of branch/ATM Punjab national bank, malout, muktsar
4.Name of account holder BALJEET SINGH

I have inserted above PNB ATM/DEBIT card for above mentioned details yesterday (date:09.09.2009), I have entered amount Rs. 800, and proceed as usual but NOT received the above amount of Rs. 800 from the ATM.However, the amount of Rs. 800 have been deducted/debited in my account. I Informed the fact to the bank employees available on next day. Kindly arrange to deposit the above amount immediately in my account.
Thanking You !
Dated 10 september 2009
BALJEET SINGH
STUDENT
MIMIT MALOUT INSTITUTE

Debit card — NON RECEIPT OF CASH FROM ATM

I AM HOLDING BANK ACCOUNT WITH BANK OF BARODA PARSISHERI BRANCH, SURAT. MY MY FAMILY MEMER AT MY NATIVE PLACE REGULARLY WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM MY A/C. ON 09.11.2009 HE VISITED ATM COUNTER AT SBI LEHERIASARAI AND TRY TO WITHDRAW RS. 10000/- BUT FAILED. AND I HAVE RECEIVED DEBIT ENTRY IN MY PASSBOOK SHOWING PARTICULARS ATM/CASH/573/[protected].
PLS LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REVERT

RAMKUMAR YADAV
I am a satisfied customer of PNB bank for the three two years. On 10 feb 2010, I went to withdraw cash from an ATM of SBI Bank at around 6 PM evening using my PNB DEBIT CARD, I tried for cash 700 but the transaction was turned down and no cash was received.. when I complain on pnb customer care they provide me only complain no.25239179.
kindly do the needfull and try to return back my money as soon as possible.

SUDEEP KUMAR SINGH