Popular Maruti Service Centre — bad service

Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 pradeepsapna kumar
I gave my maruthi dzire (KL 16 F 2585 ) car to pupular maruthi service centre , thoppichantha,near Attingal, Trivandrum dist,kerala.
The reason is for repairs after a small accident with bike.Broken bumper, scratches on the doors on the right hand side,and dent on a piece of body between bumber and door,Wheal disk edge dent,broken tyre,changing wheal covers, replacement of side mirror were the complaints.Most of the work could be covered from insurance and which are not covered are met from my side as usual.
Popular service centre above mentioned did not cleared wheel disk issues, did not changed wheel cap, did not cleared scratches on the front doors, stolen CD's from the set inside, painting with unmatched colors and took 15 days to return the car. I am using my car for taking my mother for dialysis for two days every week and a practicing chartered accountant.Please provide me with the remedy I have to clear my complaints on the vehicle and damages for me for unwanted delay in the service.
My contact No :[protected].

Comments

Maruti popular — Service

I have given my Alto car for service on 04 Feb 2012 to papular , they Delivered the car without performing any of the compliant i gave, just cleaned the glass with wiper.

Elam
my email address is [email protected]

1-800-1238090