[Resolved]  Provident Fund Office — Non Receipt of PF withdrawal amount

To:

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (I)
E.P.F.O,
341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan
Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051
(Group No.62)

Sub: Final / Part Settlement of P.F. Accumulations and withdrawal Benefit against PF A/C No. MH/43305/1039 – Name Lijo.C.Joy

Ref: Your Letter[protected]/ Cash/20082009 / BAN62/315/3291/R.L.No.-88417 & 80153348/Cash/20082009/BAN62/319/3328, dated 26.9.2008

This has reference to the Cheque Nos. 71394, dated 25.9.2008 for Rs.24139/- and cheque no. 689346, dated 25.9.2008 for Rs.12916/- sent from your end to ICICI, M.G. Road, EMGE Square, Eranakulam branch towards MY final /partly settlement and withdrawal benefit against P.F.A/c no.MH/43305/1039.

Please note that these cheques has been retuned back by the Bank since, in Bank Account my name is wrongly given as Cijo .C. Joy instead of Lijo. C. Joy. Now it has been corrected.

You are kindly requested to send the above mentioned cheques once again to ICICI Bank, Ernkaulam.(the above mentioned bank).

Thanking you and expecting your favorable action at the earliest.

Yours faithfully

LIJO.C.JOY
S/O C.M.JOY,
Chelachuvattil house,
Vilangu PO,
Edathala Via
Ernakulam 683561

Comments

plz provide me bikaner (Rajasthan) office address
The cheque of my PF was sent to wrong bank instead of Statebank of hyderabad tarnaka branch it was sent to State bank of India, after that i wrote more than 10 emails and no one ever resonds to my Emails i wrote more than 10 Emails to '[protected]@rediffmail.com' and 'ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in' which i got from mumbai Epf office Please sir i lost my job in recession and i need my money some one please help Pleaseeeee My PF num is MH[protected], Please help me . I am tierd of saying please and begging for my own money and still no one cares about it .?

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066