Quick Cabs — Extremely bad Service of Quick Cab

Paschim Vihar, Delhi, India
 puresilence
I have taken twice their service, however they are bunch of cheaters , they don't have GPRS, even their drivers have valid commercial license is doubtful. Their cab aren't bad but there are not metering systems in cabs, you cannot make out how much is the bill. They have cabs that is all.
I have not got any bill for the service I have availed. They are saying now that I cannot complaint against them as they don't care about customers, if they have cheated me by asking inflated bill they will continue to do so by cheating customers. I want all my previous bills and need their cabs as they promise.

Comments

Quick Cab — Poor Customer service

I am attaching my mail which i sent yesterday to Quick cab, its having the worst sevice center with worst staff, disconnecting the calls without giving specified answer.

You must do something agaisnt them.

Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 4:18 PM
To: '[protected]@quickcabs.in'; '[protected]@hotmail.com'; '[protected]@quickcabs.in'; '[protected]@hotmail.com'; '[protected]@quickcabs.in'
Subject: Regarding my cab booking (id: 19073)

I am Divya Gupta. I booked the cab. Booking id: 19073. Cab is not reached uptil now. Can you please confirm me why?

Contact No. +91-[protected]

Divya Gupta Mittal

Quick Cab — Bad Service

I have booked a cab on 07.03.2010 from Janakpuri to ISBT vide booking request no.58744 , but at last moment they sent me a message that we cannot send the cab.It's totally unprofessional.

Quick Cabs - Extremely bad Service of Quick Cab