Quick Cabs — poor service
New delhi, Delhi, India
Please refer to the details below:
• Cab Booking Date - 20th June
• From - Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar
• To- New Delhi Railway Station (Paharganj side)
• Scheduled Arrival of the Cab: 4:14 pm
• Mobile Number from which cab was booked - [protected]
Sequence of events as below -
1. Sms received regarding the confirmation (1 hour before journey start time)
2. Driver called for almost 9-10 times but Gagan Jyoti (my wife) was in a meeting and could not pick up the call - (This was between 3:20 pm to 3:40pm)
3. Once meeting was over, we called driver at the given number in sms (he replied - I am in Vasant Kunj, I will reach shortly - (This was at 3:50pm)
4. We again called up and told driver about way by which he should arrive in Amar Colony - (This was between 3:55pmn and 4:10 pm)
5. When we waited for driver till 4:20pm and called close to 4:25pm and gave him a call, he refused to come. said, "Aap phone nahi utha rahe, main nahi aa raha"
6. Then we called up helpline number - Please check the log, there should be call from [protected] today at the same time I mentioned, they took driver on conference and finally he agreed to come
7. Driver arrived at our residence at 4:40pm (We requested him and told that we need to fetch the Kalka Shatabadi)
8. Finally, inevitable happened, we were dropped by driver on the road and there was a jam (I assume that he deliberately took the route which was always going to make it tough for us to get the train in time)
9. We paid Rs 210/ and left cab hurriedly in the impression that may be can reach the train in train which incidentally could not happen and we missed the train.
Key concern areas -
1. Was the driver not intersted in coming for a route? dont he know that from Vasant Kunj to Amar Colony it takes more than 30-40 mins
2. Driver did not turn up on time and was blaming us instead - "Aap phone nahi utha rahe thay"What he was not saying is when we called him up for 4-5 times telling him the way - "Moolchand flyover, Vikram Hotel, Gurudwara etc, everything which was a landmark" we told him. He cannot escape at the last minute that I wont come and pick you up.
3. Now all said and done, we have already suffered a setback of (Quick cab Rs 210 and Shatabadi Charges Rs 447), we would require some reimbursement from company at least on the behalf of 4 things
a) Driver was late in arriving at pickup point by 20 -25 mins
b) Driver's behaviour was poor (We placed our luggage of our own and driver was sitting on his seat)
c) Integrity issue wherein driver cannot complain that we did not picked up the phone, we told him the way/route 4-5 times much before
d) After everything happened we called up customer care 3 times and customer care executives (When we told them this entire story they told us to wait, then the music on and finally call dropped off all 2 times and one executive gave us this mail id)
We would request you to look into the matter and help as early as possible.
Vishal Pathak and Gagan Jyoti
[protected] and [protected]
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|