Quick Cabs — Inconvenience caused due to misconduct and irresponsible services

Haryana, India
 mittal_abhi86
Hi, I am Abhishek Mittal, resident of DLF Phase 3 Gurgaon.
I want to bring to your kind notice the inconvenience, I had faced, a couple of days back, due to the misconduct of services from quick cab's staff members.

I had a booking from my residence to Shahdara, Delhi, on 12th, August, Friday, at 1300 Hours.

As usual, quick cab's executive told me that the cab status would be confirmed 45 min prior to the pick up time.

It has happened on several occasions that the cab had been denied to me. I do understand the work pressure and hence understand that this is normal.

But that day, limits were crossed, & till 12:50 no confirmation was made to me.
At around 12:50 a call came from the driver, who said I wont be able to pick you up at 1:00PM, since I am now at Qutab Minar, dropping somebody else.

As per him, my pick duty was transferred to him, by somebody else, and not quick cab's call center.

I called up quick cab's call center, they said, sorry we don't have any other cab available. You will have to wait till 2:00PM at least.

Over and above this, both call center executive as well as driver weren't ready to admit their mistake & kept on arguing.

I had to board a bus to Dehradoon from Shahdara, with my mother & younger sister. Being a long weekend, we were planning to go to some relative.

Due to this misconduct & irresponsible behavior of their staff I missed my bus, & was forced to stay & wait for bus at ISBT, in such a bad weather.

My booking details are as follows:
booking Id:631126