[Resolved]  Real Estate — Black Money

I am talking about the real estate in vadodara. Why people are asking more money (as black money) for the house they are selling. The govt valuer estimates X-price and owner asks for X+black money. What are the steps to prevent this type of black money business? Is it possible in India?
Answer please.
Oct 15, 2018
Sep 14, 2018
Imperia Structures Limited Customer Care's response
not related to us ..

Comments

R/sir,
i am citizin of india and i telling about Mr.partigya devi and sons transport, sir late. mr parhlad rai was served in H.P.C.L COY AS POST OF DRIVER AND RETIRED 1997.IN TIME OF RETYREMENT HE HAS A POOR PERSON BUT PRESENTLY HIS SON MR. RAMESH CHANDA HAS FULL OF BLACK MONEY, AND HIS MOTHER PARTIGYA DEVI HAS A TRANS PORT NAMED"PARTIGYA DEVI AND SONS"AND RAMESH TRANS PORT IN HISAR, THEY HAVE O6 TRUCK <OIL TANKER > NO IS, HR39-3565, 4488, 9988, 5277, 7848, AND ONE ALTO CAR, ONE SPELANDER NO-HR 20M-9310, A OLD HOUSE COST 18 LAKH, NEW HOUSE IN SANT NAGAR COST 52 LAKH, 06 SHOP COST 72 LAKH IT IS NEAR BY EST CABIN INDRA NAGAR HISAR, AND A TRANS PORT NAME 'PARTIGYA DEVI AND SONS, AND ONE RAMESH TRANSPORT, SIR PLS INQURY THIS MATTER .I SHALL BE HEIGHLY THANK FULL
TO U, I SEND ALREDY A HARD COPY BY TRACKONE COURIER 04/04/2009.I SEND IT BY NAME OF RAMESH CHANDA I[censored] WANT TO CONTACT WITH ME I SEND MY E MAIL ID.HIS ADDRESS IS "RAMESH CHANDA S/O SH PARHLAD RAM, WARD NO 21, HOUSE NO 941, GALI NO.972, INDRA NAGAR, NEAR EAST CABIN, DOUBBLE PHATAK, HISAR, HARYANA, 125001

Imperia Structures Limited