[Resolved]  Rediffmail — i am not able to access my rediff mail account

I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username..but i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account..i didn't find any details about password recovery as it giving the message that the account is not existing..my email id is poonam.[protected]@rediffmail.com..please let me know whts the problem..i have very important mails in that account..please help me to get out of this problem..
Complaint comments

Comments

i cant open my account pl help me
I am not able to send or retrieve email through my multimedia mobile nokia 5230 even all email settings are maid correctly.Even Inbox is created but when itries to connect it ask again again my email and password.whats going wrong please help
hello, i am rupesh and i can't able to access my account [protected]@rediffmail.com from last 20 days, after that i have create one new account [protected]@rediffmail.com, but this ID i can't access, after that i have created too more new account [protected]@rediffmail.com my all ID are not open what the resion pleas tell me, to reply me on me on [protected]@yahoo.com.
I have been using rediffmail.com since years.I never had any complaint, but now when i chaged the password and then again tried to login, there was an error opening which says that forgotten username/password..this is quite surprising...it is the only most important e.mail address of mine...please help retrieve the problem soon
I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username..but i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account..i didn't find any details about password recovery as it giving the message that the account is not existing..my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com..and I dint have any alternate email ID, Now I have opened a gmail account. I am trying to open my rediff account hardly since 3 months.. still I cant get, please let me know whts the problem...please help me to get out of this problem..
I am unable to open any of my emails this morning. What is wrong? Please help me! Madge Eberle
If i get it result as soon as possible then I will give 10/10 marks
i'm not able to view my rediff mails its open after taking so much time but its shows blank and shows these things like that

<recipients undisclosed>
Thu, 01 Jan 1970 05:30:00 IST
HELLOOO

I M NOT ABLE TO OPEN REDIFF HOME PAGE IN MY LAPTOP ONLY..

ITS IS OPEN IN ANOTHER PC.

ONLY MY PC CREAT PROBLEM.

PLEASE HELP ME..
I HAVE VERY IMPORTANT MAIL IN IT..
MY ID IS [protected]@rediffmail.com
RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I AM NOT ABLE TO ACESS REDIFF PAGE IN MY PC ONLY.
PLSEASE HELP ME

I HAVE MANY IMPORTANT MAILL/.

I M FACING THIS PROB FROM LAST 4 DAYSS
Dear Rediff I am NOT ABLE TO OPEN MY REDIFF MAIL. ACCOUNT SINCE 4-5 DAYS please guide me what to do so that I can open my account.
regards

K K Shukla
i am still can't able to open my mails in rediffmail. its blank its taking time to open than
its showing that...

From:
To: <recipients undisclosed>
Subject: No Subject

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 05:30:00 IST

and mail is blank..

please help me ut from this...

REDIFF MAIL ACCOUNT — FORGOT PASSWORD FOR REDIFFMAIL ACCOUNT

SIR/MADAM,

PLS reset MY REDIFFMAIL ACCOUNT password . WHICH USED ID [protected]@rediffmail.com.

and forward it to [protected]@gmail.com

Rediffmail.com — email account is not accessing

It is very bad to sat that i have been using rediffmail since 5 years( [protected]@rediffmail.com) , but since 16/11/2010 i am unable to log in my email account .Always shows that your entered password is wrong but it is totally wrong because i have been using this password since last 5 years.When i try to contact rediffmail service center they told me how can we believe that you are the real owner of this email ID.When I tried to justify, they simply refused & stop to reply.It is very bad to say that customer support service of rediffmail is very poor & they don't provide sufficient protection to their users. It is my request to all of you that please do not use rediffmail otherwise you will face same kind of problem.
my rediffmail is hacked my mail is not working where is the renewal of rediffmail account can you please show me i want to rfenewal my rediffmail account my mail is rajalakshmi.[protected]@rediffmail.com

<recipients undisclosed>
Thu, 01 Jan 1970 05:30:00 IST

rediff mobile — unwanted chargeable message

i haven't ever activated health tips for the day service. I am receieving message from 57333 and without any request my mobile balace is getting deducted by Rs 30 monthly.
Dear Sir / Mdam,

Please help me to get back My Rediff account. i m using the same username & password which i used to use in login...but now i am not able to access my rediff account. My Email ID is aanand.[protected]@rediffmail.com. I have also tried for password reset option but still not able to get back it, there too shows invaild answer of your personal question. i have been using this account from last 5 years.
I Can not Excess my ID Account from Back last 2 months .

So Please Help Me. !!!

My alternet ID is [protected]@gmail.com

Aanand Yaduvanshi
Jaipur

REDIFF — Not able to access account

Dear Sir / Mdam,

I Can not Excess my ID Account from Back last 2 months .

So Please Help Me. !!!

My alternet ID is [protected]@gmail.com

Aanand Yaduvanshi
Jaipur

Rediff.com India
    customer care contact
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    View all Rediff.com India contact information