Reliance Retail Limited — Non Trf of EPF balance from Reliance Retail A/c to new Account with Present Employer in Delhi

akshaymalhotra
I worked with Reliance Retail Ltd ( Corporate office in Mumbai ) & left the organisation in May,2009.
Then I joined new Company Greenply Industries Ltd in Delhi
My EPF A/c with Reliance Retail was MH/BAN/0048270/000/0001640
My EPF A/c with Greenply Industries is DL/CPM/0022831/000/0000681

I had submitted all the requisite doc for tansfer of my EPF Balance in Reliance to my new A/c in Delhi, through my present Employer Greenply Industries Ltd.
These doc were submitted at Delhi RPF office at Wazirpur Industrial Area , Delhi on 4th November,2009
The Delhi RPF Office forwarded all the doc , after duly verifying doc alongwith the signatures etc., to RPF Office at Bandra-East,Mumbai,Maharashtra vide their
claim ID no. DLCPM[protected] & Member ID DL/CPM/0022831/000/0000681/7239 on 10th December,2009

After two months i.e. on 12th Feb.2010, when I personally visited the RPF Office in Delhi to enquire about the status then I was informed that so far no communication is recd from Mumbai RPF Office.

Pls note that it is already two months old & trf is yet to be done by u.
Wd u pls let me know the details if the trf is already effected and intimated from ur side to Delhi-RPF, so that I cd take it up with Delhi RPF &
If it is not trfd so far, then pls inform me that how much time does it take & how much more time it wd take
For any details u pls write / talk to me on my e-mail ID / Mobile
An early action is requested

Akshay Malhotra
Delhi
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 2278 5000 [Reliance Industries]
    Maker Chambers - IV, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Reliance Retail Limited - Non Trf of EPF balance from Reliance Retail A/c to new Account with Present Employer in Delhi