[Resolved]  Reliance Retail Ltd — RRL NOT GIVING PF AMOUNT

I was working with Reliance Retail Ltd. from[protected] till[protected]B.My PF a/c no. is MH/BAN/48270/50002638, I have applied for my PF withdrawal in SEP 2009 but till date I have not received my PF amount and also I dont know what the status of my claim.I always contact to RRL Office but the dont give any response?

Request you to please look into the matter and do the needful at earliest.

Anup Kumar
Jamshedpur
Jharkhand

Comments

Reliance Retail Ltd — Provident Fund detail

Company and Provident Fund Department not clear my PF account detail my employee code 10013897 my job period in reliance retail is 15 may 2006 to 03 jun 2008
Company and Provident Fund Department not clear my PF account detail my employee code[protected]Mohali Office). Pls. clear my pf fund as soon as possible.

I was working with Reliance Bpo (DAKC) koperkhaine from
[protected] till[protected] .My PF a/c no. is MH/46747/21275, I have applied for my PF withdrawal in Dec 2009 but till date I have not received my PF amount and also I dont know what the status of my claim.I always contact to DAKC Office but they dont give any response?

Request you to please look into the matter and do the needful at earliest.

Rajman Roopnarayan Pandey
(Employee Code:[protected]
(Tel:[protected] / [protected])
Company and Provident Fund Department not clear my PF account detail my employee code 60016931 my job period in reliance retail is Feb 2007 to nov 2008

Reliance Industries