[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram — Not Received the Bond

Unfortunately I am having a Royal Sundaram Health policy with me; I renewed this policy in the month of OCT 2009 using my credit card. The required amount has been debited from my account.
The Policy Number: HJ[protected]
I called 5-6 times and lodge 3 complaints and asking for the Physical certificate and till now I didn't receive my required document. Which is very much required for claiming the income tax rebet under 80D.
Please find the complaint number
GEA/2010/5487528E: On 5th Jan
KVA/ 2009/2A2852E5: on 3rd Dec
Against the 3rd Dec complaint they send the scan document in my email address, which I can't produce for claim. (I am attaching the same for your reference)
So I need your involvement to fix this issue.
Satyajit Samantroy
+91 [protected]

Not Received the Bond
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Even I had the similar kind of issue with Royal sundaram, I paid renewal premium by using my credit card almost a month ago, till today I did not recieve my certificate, (nither soft copy nor hard copy). Almost every day I am calling customer care and requesting for the same, I am really frustated with Royal Sundaram management attitude. All the time Customer care guys are escaping with simple answer, saying under process. I dont find anybody responsible from RS end.
my certificate details :HE[protected].

My Humble request for the new customers is, saty away from Royal Sundaram.

Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097