[Resolved]  Runwal Group — Illegal charges by the Builder

I have been illegally charged Rs. 8,00,000 of parking.Supreme court had clearly stated that parking is supposed to be FREE for the residents of the Housing Society. I have a video of Construction Manager agreeing to this law. Still, he insists Runwal group has to do development of Parking and therefore I have to pay the charges. I was also illegally charged of Rs. 95,000 as interest charges. Runwal group said the company won't enter the agreement until by pay Rs. 95,000. I was not provided of any documentation that I had agreed to pay 21% interest rate for late payment. Runwal pressurized us to pay those charges. All these led to medical emergency to my father. The medical expenses of which are around Rs. 5,00,000. Total loss I have incurred till date is Rs. 15,00,000 without any interest charges.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

where is your project? why r u shying away from the Project details, location, name etc.
Is your query resolved?? How do you think others' should b of n e help to you? Keep updating!!

Runwal Group
    Runwal Group Phone
    Runwal Group Address
    Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Sion (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400022