[Resolved]  Sahara City Homes — Non fulfillment of promise

We in family had booked 3 flats for Sahara City Homes Bangalore in 2004. Initially we paid 5 % and then they compelled to pay next 10%. In total app 16 Lacs is tied in with them. Theres no sign of any development in Bangalore project. I want to lodge a complaint on Sahara City Homes on non fulfillement of promise. I want to know my rights as consumer to either get my money back with good interest rates or get legally binding agreement.

I know atleast 4 families who are in same same state.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I am also one among the tousands of people who got cheated by so called "SAHARA", it is a big time fraud in INDIA.These buggers are playing with people money.
My name Poonam w/o Late Shri. Dharmendra kumar Sharma add:- 483/15 New Govind puri kanker khera Meerut Cantt Distt:- Meerut, state:- Uttar Pradesh, Pin 250001. I have some policies of sahara Commercial Corporation limited. Abu road, Distt :- Sirohi, State:- Rajasthan. Policies are named to Late Shri Dharmendra Kumar Sharma and nominated to Mrs. Kamlesh Devi & Mr. Deepak Sharma. After some time of his death succession certificate is released for me. I have submitted this certificate with account transfer certificate & city transfer certificate ( abu road to meerut ) to Mr. Sanjeev ( corrupt Employ) Sahara India, ( Phone No.[protected]Abu road Distt:- Sirohi, State :- Rajasthan in Dec.2010.
But Still I have not got proper response and payment of Sahara india- policies.
Should I go to court for judgement ?
There Fore I request you to take proper response and suitable action for my application.
Details of policies are attachment with this letter.
Date:[protected]