Samsung Ac — 2% extra swipe from HDFC credit card

My name is Mayuresh m. chavan. on 30/12/2010 i swipe my card in nerul new mumbai in AC and LCD showroom i have purchase 1 samsung 1.5 ac on my credit card. but the shopowner was charge me 2% extra total amount swipe is 2900 but bill generte 21500/- that time i was call HDFC custemer care executive he was told me that swipe only 21500/- but when shop owner had dissccussion with him the shopowner ask for 2% from him he ask personel mobile no.

I have convert my purchase in emi your executive told my emi & she also charge me 2% its legal but why i pay 2% extra to shopowner. please help me on above asap. means my ac cost is 21500*2%*2%=22338/-Rs

Kindly look in to this matter very seriously.

Attaching invoice & swipe copy for your ref....

Waiting for your prompt reply....

Mayuresh Chavan.

2% extra swipe from HDFC credit card
2% extra swipe from HDFC credit card

Comments

Credit Card — 2% Chargesd by Shop owner

I have swiped my ABN ABRO credit card for purchases at CITI MOTORS at PUNE(Maharashtra), at that time the person has charged me 1.86% on & above the total amount as processing fees.

Kindly revert with your help on the topic, whether it is correct to charge the customer 1.86% on & above the amount, if this is not correct then kindly guide me what action should i take so this problem will not arrse again.

Please trat this as very important because we are facing lot of problem in the market due to this practise.

Altaf Ali Khan
abn-ambro bank issue one credit card for you. his agent says this card is free. but the bank issue the bill of 2500 bill of last one years. there is no transcation amount for this card.kindly clear my case.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]