[Resolved]  Samsung India Ltd — DOA LCD TV

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Yestureday I purchased a LCD TV model no LA32B530P7RMXL S. No:- 122532E5900202 ,When I start it in my home its volume level is going mute after 30 Volume lavel.When I complaint on Samsung Service centre(Complaint no [protected]) they send en engineer for repairing the same. As I purchased it today itself, it should be DOA (Dead on Arrival) and it should be replace with new one TV not repair.

If this product have some external problem than I am ready to service it but it have some internal problem, than I am not ready to repair the same. I request you that please change this LCD TV with new one. I will not accept it in repair condition. I want only new TV as I have paid full value for it.

This is showing very poor service of India’s no ONE Brand of electronics and IT products.

Kindly sort out this issue ASAP.

Roop Singh Chouhan
RIM:- [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Samsung LCD TV worth Rs. 25000 failed in two years. I bought a samsung LCD TV two years back. Last month, suddenly the TV has stopped working with the screen going blank, and only audio working. It was a shock to me. The local samsung service people in bhubaneswar ask me to replace the panel costing Rs. 12000. which is half the TV price. They have not shown any interest to check why part failed. How can a costly TV fail like this? I launched a complaint to samsung service, with poor response. Is the life of samsung TVs only 2 years ??
Samsung should give free replacement immediately, or face legal action.

Sushant Todkar