[Resolved]  Samsung Window Ac — Poor Quality of Product

I Have purchased Samsung Window AC on 31st Mar 08. As of now around 800 Hrs was running time of this AC. Now i am facing the problem in GAS leakage. Service person told me to gas line and gas to be checked. And also front panel in AC not working. Hardly i have pressed that panel 20 times from the date of installation. I am only using AC Remote. I didnt expect these type of very very poor product from Samsung. I want to know the standard lifetime of these "GAS" things. Now samsung telling to pay Rs. 1850 for the above repair and additional Rs. 175 for replacing the digital panel. ( Is this fine for not using the panel ??? :( ).

My no. is[protected] and i have register the complaint with samsung. Reference : [protected]

Thanks & Regards

Thiyagarajan M
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

SAMSUNG A/C'S ARE WORST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER SEEN . I WONDER WHY THEY HAVE NO QC AND GUIDELINES, ALSO THEY HAVE WORST VENDOR +POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES

I PURCHASED MODEL NO AWT18WKE SL NO A196PZAQBOO187J ON 3/4/09 ...IT HAS ALREADY GONE TOSERVICE STATION (JANUS ELECTRONICS ESMS CLAIM NO[protected] ON 11/07/09) .BUT COOLING PROBLEM IS STILL THERE WHICH WAS THERE FROM DAY FIRST..

LG PRODUCTS ARE BETTER THEN SAMSUNG AS I M USER OF BOTH.

VINOD BHATT