[Resolved]  Sansui Mobile V929 — Battery damage

My mobile battery (V929) is damaged. But battery is not get Kerala. Please arrange this or address of service centres in Kerala etc.

Comments

Sansui v929 Mobile — Battery Dammaged

I have purchased a sansui v929 mobile .The battery of which is dammaged.Please give me address and phone no. in India whwre i can purchase a new battery.I want the battery urgently.
i'm balraj, i have sansui v 929 phone, the battery of that phone has damaged i'm not getting the battery so can u tell were ll i get that battery in bangalore. i like this phone lot and paid huge amount to buy this phone but due the damage of the battery i'm not able to acces the phone.

plz help me to come out from this problem that is u can tell me were can i get battery.
sir., my cell battery are damaged (i had taking in mobile in r.m.p scheme), please send me in you are service center (in a karnataka states )address&phone number, i will waiting for you are address(in my cell number [protected])
you'r faithfully
srinivasa
Good day to you..

i was purchage one sunsui mobile from rmp business plan but this mobile battry not work proparly i want new battry in jaipur but here not available any your care shop. can you help me.
thank you.
Regards:
Jaldeep

I Have a Sansui V929 Mobile, its so sweet & nice mobile,

but currently my sansui mobile battery is damage,

I request to u please send me price of the battrey on my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

please its erjunt,

thanx

regards

Harekrishan Pandit
Resp. Sir,
I am Dattatray Mali, At/po- Jununi, Dist-Solapur At Pune Region Mahareashtra (India), I have one piece of sansui V929 handset. Having serial No.[protected] my mobile's battery and body has damaged. I want new battery and body. can you tell me where will be get it to me & what will be the priece of these. Please send me all details on [protected]@gmail.com or contact me on [protected].

Regard with

Dattatray Mali
i am in dubai i have v 929 ware can i get body and battery pls mail me . [protected]@yahoo.com
Good day to you..

thank you.
Regards:
Gajendra
I have one sansui mobile v 929 but the battery and charger is not working I cant available here I want this in Kotttayam kerala please help me
I have one sansui mobile v 929 but the battery and charger is not working I cant available here I want this in mumbai & navi mumbai please help me my mobile no [protected]

Sansui India
    Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015