[Resolved]  Sbi Associate Bank — correction in registration

While filling the registration form, date of birth was incorrectly given as 20 may, 1988 instead of 20 May 1991.

Comments

While filling registration form, gender was wrongly typed as MALE instead of FEMALE.
Also date of birth was wrongly entered as 05 April, 1989 instead of 04 April, 1988.
correction in registration
While filling registration form My Father name was wrongly typed as Balamurugan instead of R.SELLAPPERUMAL
Please send confirmation report
correction in registration
While filling the registration form, My name was incorrectly given as Balamurugan instead of R.SELLPPERUMAL

correction in registration
While filling the registration form, My Father name was incorrectly given as Balamurugan instead of R.SELLPPERUMAL

my cast correction .
I fill wrong cast details in form so please reply me on my email address asap.
my cast correction .
I fill wrong cast details in form so please reply me on my email address asap.
i want change my E-Mail ID which i have been given my online application form for the post of clerk in sbi associate bank
I have applied for the post of clerical in associate banks. My registration no is 173889. I am not able to take print out of my application in spite of typing correct user id and password which was send to my mail by registration authority.

State Bank of India [SBI]