[Resolved]  SBI Online Net Banking Complaints — Not showing the deposit account where debit sweep was done in the list of deposit accounts till date in internet banking.

Sir/Madam
I am an SBI customer with account no.-[protected] since november 2008 from Technopark branch.But presently working and staying in new delhi.

On 16th of march 2009 a debit sweep of rs 18000 was made from my account no. to deposit account no.-[protected].This deposit account is not showing up in my deposit account list in internet banking.I think this deposit account is virtually non existent and my 18000 rupees are nowhere to be found.

NOTE:
I have sent numerous mails to sbi customer care and trivandrum branch like this but nobody has responded yet.Its about to be eight months and i'm really disappointed with your service.
I hope you consider it an important matter and will respond quickly.

Comments

my card pin no send my mobile no or email id please given sir
Dear,
sir kindly my name is ganeshrambag and my sbi home branch is karalapada my a/c no:[protected] and visa debit card no:[protected] and valid: 04/18 not paysecure registation my visa debit card in not registation my mobile no:[protected] and or emil id :ganeshrambag.[protected]@gmail.com thenks...
Dear, sir kindly regstion sms arlets my name is krushna chandra bag my a/c no:[protected] debit master card:[protected]valid:09sep2016 and my mobile no:[protected] thanks...
My SBI account no is [protected], and My account balance looks incorrect in total available balance category in Internet banking.
In internet banking my MOD balance is showing 9.05 lac where as total deposit available balance is showing 6.8 lac, thus off by 2.25 lac. I also noticed the sweep transaction “SWEEP TO [protected]” on 11th April is not getting displayed in all deposit account detail list. Could you please help it getting fixed asap as I have to do some important transaction.

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone