[Resolved]  SBI recruitment of Customer Relationship Executive(PB) In State Bank Group — Non acceptance of online application form

1. I have tried to submit the online form for the above mentioned post but it has been rejected with a message saying "you are under age" whereas my date of birth falls between[protected] and[protected] as mentioned in the employment news.
2. The eductional qualification mentioned in the advt. is minimum 12th std.Whereas as per the online form the degree field seems to be mandatory and I AM UNDERGRADUATE APPLYING FOR THE ABOVE POST AS PER YOUR ADVT. IN THE EMP. NEWS.
I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE FEES OF Rs.250 IN THE SBI KALYAN BRANCH. KINDLY GUIDE ME .AN EARLY REPLY IS AWAITED.

Comments

I did not receive my roll no of recruitment of customer relationship executive in state bank group exam .my reg. no. is 976426
I have appeared for the written test for the post of "Customer Relationship Execuitves(PB) on 01.02.2009.

In the examination hall the invigilator has collected hall ticket but after the examination I forgot to collect
the counterfoil which has a roll number on it. In the absence of roll number I am not able to check my results of the written examination.

As such, I request your goodself to let me know the alternative method or source of finding the result please.

My registration number is : 25638

Full Name : SOUMYA B P

Date of Birth : 10th March 1986

With regards

Sincerely yours

Soumya B P
i from baroda
at thepresnt i working in Maphasis as a cso

State Bank of India [SBI]