SBI Visa Card — Outstanding due notice

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 vadlamanibhargava

My credit No.[protected]. The sms to my mobile shows Rs.827.11 was due. I am not receiving any statement for the past few months because I thought i am not using the card for the last one year. I cleared the dues outstanding completely. I remember to have received a statement a few months back which has shown no dues. Surprisingly, how that amount was shown as due. My card is valid upto June 2012. Kindly clarify at once.

Thanking you,
V.S.Bhargava

Comments

SBI VISA CARD — Non despatch of Renewed Card

SBI Card No. [protected] expired on 30th september,2007. Still now I have not received a renewed card in my name inspite of several request over phone and E mails.
I am Rasiklal Patel, wanted to deactivate my VISA Card due to the maturity of my FD against which I was holding this card. Half a day I tried to contact the Customer Care people; however, the phone was engaged all the time. Felt that they must be sleeping there. It this called Customer Care? Are they taking care of the customers or wasting time of their customers? Is this the way of taking the care of its customers? Not at all satisfied with the services provided by SBI. I have visited many countries; but not found any such Bank. Is this help line? Whole day engaged? Nobody cares here. They could increase Customer Care workers looking to the high flow. Hopeless and useless service. Is this user friendly? Nobody will say, yes.

No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001