Shriram Gas Agency - Bharat Gas - Sinhagad Road - Pune — Poor Services by Shriram gas Agency - Bharat gas - sinhagad road - PUNE

anandgnk
It has been very bad experience with Shriram Gas Agency (Bharat gas on sinhgad road pune). I would like to bring to your notice that they are very unprofessional while dealing with customers and providing any kind of service, below are some highlights :-

- First they took a long to provide a new connection of cylinder
- Then they are worst at providing refill cylinder delivery, our gas was over and it’s been almost 15 days we are asking for refill to them, There representative will always say that you will get refill cyl in next 2-3 but it never happened
- While talking they are very unprofessional and does not listen to customer complaints

It’s not complaint from my side but many other people have the same complaint and people are moving to other connections.

We would be very happy if something can be done in this regards otherwise it will hamper the image of bharat gas when we post this on several web sites and paper.

Kindly do something.

Comments

please do the complaints against them on bharat gas web site, so that company will take corrective action.
Its the same experience I had...they are not bothered abt customers at all...
Govt, please look into this before it gets into riots...Shriram Gas Agency has provide the worst service to customers.

Manik
it is very bad experience with this agency, yhose people are not right for this profession
SAme case here also, when we cal these people they never respond properly.
Worst service provider, i have ever experienced in my life. Regards, PBS

Shriram Gas agency — not delivered cylinder proper time

whenever i book LPG gas, shreeram gas agency not delivered within 15 days.
they sell LPG gases in Black to other people (who not shreeram agency customer).
for more money,
Please take action because i am not single person who have this problem there is lots of families which faces same
It has been a very Bad Experience with Shriram gas agency... Very Third class type of Response is getting from them.. Why they have opened the agency if are not able to provide services to customer..All the Phone numbers they put on engaged so no body can contact them.. The refilling Booking delievery is always getting after 25th day.. Who will take care of customers Everyone knows how the gas is important in every home. Somebody look into this matter seriously and take a very strick action on this agency owner.
Is Bharat Gas charging Rs. 40 against Smart Card or Dealers are collecting money for the same? Coz, they are not giving any receipt for that money.
I Agree Too. We have registered for re-fill on 21/08/2012. till today, 26/9/2012 we have not received refilled gas from Shriram Gas.
It is very touch time to reach the agency. Most of the times their both the phones are either "engage" or "not responded" if responded, they are telling, you will receive the cylinder by first after 10 days, then two-three days, Vehicle has not come today, tomorrow, by today evening

J Sharma
Shriram Gas Agency is providing the worst service to customers, i, ve booked the lpg cylinder on 8/9/12 and still today dt 27/09/12 the cylinder not received.
booking no 554
and consumer no 25081

vinod
I am shivaji lahane my gas cannection relies on dated 14th dec 2012. i have chek onlione relies form . my connection id 21528, please cheak & relise my connection
thank,
Mr Derdekar, this Shriram gas agency is not working on my blocked connection. It was blocked since January. and I have submitted the KYC in Jan to unblock still its not unblocked.Whats going on don't know. I have only one cylinder still the connection is block for no reason.
What to do, I don't see a clear way out of this situation.

Prasad Parik
Consumer number : 17247
email : [protected]@gmail.com
useless and worst gas agency i have came across. They are born to harass customers.Yours deeply unsatisfied customer.
Should we start Gas Cylinder users association at Pune so that cartel of Gas distributors and Companies might come to end?

I suggest - {Customer Delight} Should BPCL, IOCL, HPCL, Chief Managing Directors start delivering gas cylinder to at least one Rural Customer at least once a year? Will this help culture of Customer Service which is Dilapidated presently !!! Hope Shri. S.Varadarajan, Shri. R. S. Butola and Shri. S. Roy Choudhury are listening and have ear to ground.

My cylinder was never delivered to me by my dealer R & D CC S LTD. Today I went to their office and requested to sort out the issue once for all as they have shown my cylinder delivered and made fake entry in the system. I politely suggested them now i don't bother the cylinder, but filing a complaint to District Supply Officer under Hon. Collector of Pune. Although the cylinder is home delivered today, we can get associated for such nuisance. Let Mr. SAMARTH S DERDEKAR investigate the complaint which shall be routed through Hon. Collector of Pune.

Avinash Murkute
Bavdhan Pune
[protected]@murkute.com

subsidy

I want to change my bank detail as my subsidy is going waste.Its been a month visiting Bharat Gas Agency Hailymandi but invain.I am not able to figure out what to do.I.am loosing my money.My consumer id is 8305 And contact no is [protected]

gas cylindar not supply

Gas booking no[protected], Booking date-08.01.2015The distributor not deliver the cylinder.Delar name Padmavathy Bharat gas Agency.Customer no-20946

who person book my cylender on date23.12.14

Sir, my name is nanag ram bairwa my consumer no.is 18910. Sir, on date23.12.2014 i donot book any cylender .but on this date a cylender delevered.now i want contact no. Of this person who book cylender.please help me i have lose my diary.

Gas connection block

Dear Sir/Madam, My Gas Connection No. of Ratnakar Gas Agency is 11773 it is block plese open my connection.

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Shriram Gas Agency - Bharat Gas - Sinhagad Road - Pune - Poor Services by Shriram gas Agency - Bharat gas - sinhagad road - PUNE