[Resolved]  SMC Global Securities — Without any information & without my permission trade in my a/c & loss in my a/c.

With due respect I want to informed you that I have open a new a/c with the name of Mrs. Sumita Kundu . Dp id no – 12019103 , Client id no – 00348034 , Client Code – CVA0628 & DP A/C No – [protected].

As discussed with your representative ( Mr. Sanjay Saha ) R.M. I have hand over Rs. 5000/- cheque ( Bank Of India ) in favor of SMC GLOBAL SECURITIES on 12.04.2011. The cheque no was – 000027.

After open the a/c Mr. Sanjay Saha ( R.M ) purchased 50 nos. Jet Airways share @ 489.30/- without my any instruction or any prior information. Screen shot also attached .When I called him over phone at 2.00p.m then he said that 50 nos. Jet Airways share purchased on 03.05.2011.

My question is if a company person such SMC how can a R.M trade any script in client a/c without any voice record or any type of information . Mr. Sanjoy Saha ( Stupid R.M ) Also over bought share although I have deposit only Rs. 5000/-. How dare with him ?

Then very next day he confirm me over phone 25 nos share was sold . But in the evening sms has come in my cell from SDC ( Kolkata Office ) that 50 nos share was sold . After that I was contact with that stupid guy. But he denied about this matter & suggest me to forward that sms in his cell no – [protected] at 22.06.08. I am really surprised about this matter that this type of , layer person completely kill a client financially & I think this is the ultimate goal for SMC how to cheat a customer . I was also complaint about this matter Mr. Ranjan Saha ( Senior Boss of R.M ) .But there is nothing to do.

After that so many times Mr. Sanjay Saha trade in my a/c without any information & there is no voice record found in your co. On 27.06.2011 one person from SMC Kolkata office call me in my cell & told me that 5 nos NMDC share sold @ 256.50 & that was sold by R.M .without any telephonic call or
any information. NMDC share transfer from a/c of Subhajit Kundu which client id was – CKB1157. I am really surprised .Then I contact with R.M. but again he denied that he doesn’t know about this matter. After that I have contact with his senior boss Mr. Ranjan Saha & tell him about this nonsense activity. He advice me after collect complete information from Mr. Sanjay call back me.

I therefore apple to you ( SMC Global Securities) stop this type of activity immediately to sell or purchase any script without my permission. I also apple to you & your concerned person
Return back my 5 nos NMDC share & Rs. 5000/- ( Due to over bought by that stupid fellow Mr. Sanjay Saha ) otherwise I am ready to complain in SEBI , Consumer Court. I am also ready to legal notice about this matter . This your responsibility how to satisfy me & how to fulfill my loss.

Waiting your prompt response ASAP.

Thanks.

Sumita Kundu

On behalf of Subhajit Kundu.

Till date I have not received any response from SMC Global Securities or any telephonic call from there end.

Therefore I request to SEBI please help me regarding the above mentioned matter.

SMC Global Securities