Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati Distance Education — not yet received my marks card

Prasanna Kumar Aithal
I Mr. Prasanna Kumar Aithal has taken admission in M.Phil course at Your respected university on Dec. 2007.

My Education Centre is: Vedhantha Educational Trust Bangalore.

I had already got my theory mark card. I submitted my thesis on Dec. 6 2010 but I have not yet received my Final Mark Card.

My Registration number is 13209112003
Enrolment number is 71124405147

Sir please provide atleast universities existing ph number and email address..
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

respected sir,
i am mahesh nayak pursuing m.a final in english in venkateswar university with roll number[protected] i got my previous year result but unfortunately i am unable to get my assignment mark in previous year . i make a call to course director rabi naidu but he strictly told that they did not got my assignment . truly i sended my assignment in november 22 . so i request you to consider my matter kindly and give me a fair solution to get score in m.a previous assignment.

Am Bharathi BS, I have completed my MCA in 2009 under SVU

Please help me on this, Convocation dates when will be available to apply convocation where we have to search those Please inform me, am giving my mail id below E-mail : bharathilakshmi3@gmail.com

convocation

hi, I have completed my mca in 2011 from a college affliated to sri venkateswara university.Till now i didn't apply for the convocation.tell me the fees and date of application. My emaild:Prameela.palepu@gmail.com.

Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517502
    Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati Distance Education - not yet received my marks card