[Resolved]  ST Courier - Franchise Service — Ridiculous behavior

I am G. Bhaskaran working for a Singapore Project and approached a ST Courier Franchise Service Center (a fancy store located at Balaji Nagar Main Road - Next to Vegetables Shop) for sending the medical documents booking.

The shop owner enquired about so many details with local ST courier office and asking declaration letter and other formalities. I have also done and booked the courier on 24/02/2010. Again I asked about the period of delivery and he checked with them over phone and informed the relevant details.

After one week, when I asked this Franchise Service Center about the status of delivery - he has not given the proper feed back and he told that check the local courier office which their phone no. is available on the bill. You can contact directly to them and get the information. We cannot waste the call spending Rs.2/- like that and he started ridiculous behavior and asking me to go out from the shop.

It was ashamed me and I stunned up about his response. I am not sending the Rs.5/- or Rs.10/- value courier service for domestic. I spend such a huge money for International Courier and he behaved like this using the abnormal word is tempting/irritating me. This shop owner doesn't know the manners to handle the customers. I was totally upset on this and thinking about the ST courier service at Singapore.

Then I asked the local ST Courier office and get the information.

I request the ST Courier management; please take the necessary action with the Franchise operator.

Also, please ensure that the Franchise operators should know all the formalities and behaviors while handing the customers.

In Singapore, ST Courier is doing excellent service and expecting that kind of service here (Chennai, India).

G. BHASKARAN
Kolathur
Chennai
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Finally, I found out the name of the courier company that is EMS Speedpost Singapore.
Do you know any things about this company, Mister?
Gees~~ for brother's case, they opened up the my brother's parcel and took the precious Tiffany-and-Co.'s necklace... how radiculous!

Mr.Baskeran, due to we are Malaysian and coincidently my brother forgot the name of the courier company, do you have any ideas to track back this issue? It is because it happened twice within these 6 months.

I'm looking forward to receive your message! by the way, thank you so much.

p/s: have a nice day
Hi Bhaskar,
ST Courier is a run by the mill, loot money and vanish type company, run by half baked unprofessional administration.
Two incidents happen to me with these losing my money and time.
No one answer for the queries, no customer service number. the contacts given are fake and always on out of operation.

My complaint - I was charged three times higher cost for a Document courier by athe ST courier branch in Urapakkam. By luckily i send my second document to same address by Same ST courier other branch 1/3 of the cost. Interestingly that was a collection centre, but the ST branch office has collected 3 times more mone.

When i asked the branch incharge, he shamelessy told we have put much money, we are earnng it. I cmplained the same in ST couier website grieviance list.No reply from the looters.
ST courier is looting the people and cheatingn thier money in hands with the local Goondaas by putting them as incharges, so no one would question them.

ST is a duplicate company run by Franch Express administration for some dubious reasons. Both Companies operates from same address and having same employees.
When i do the deep investigation these things revealed. The Staff i contacted all said the same story, i even contacted the Secretary of the MD, to register my issues. I was told some silly idiotic reasons.

At last on my continous mailing and hone call These ST Courier administration replied as , Sir what should we do, we cannot take action as this is the mistake of individual branch employee, we cant control them

The looting administration is working in hand with the branch in charges for looting.

No service .from the ST courier.

Is any law to curb these unorganised looting in the name of courier. the ST Courier administration is vulgarly promoting them staritng and opening new branches

Do not go for these cheaters, prefer any other Good service providers.
I have been sent document consignment on 8th Nov’18 to Kalavai . From 9th Nov am following with Franchise person at Arcot behaving like a Rowdy and will not deliver to the mentioned address. If the address is in remote location why they are booking the consignment. Till the date courier hasn’t delivered and status is showing RTO transit. Contacted Customer care and the Manager Sidhu, replying with in unethical words and they aren’t taking any responsibility. Making me frustrated and raised to Consumer affaires. Loosing the moral of the company. My consignment No:[protected]

ST Courier Phone