[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card — Harassments in spite of payments made

On[protected], I had made full and final payment of my accounts of credit card with Standard Chartered Bank here in New Delhi's Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg office of theirs.

My accounts are [protected] & [protected].

I have and had written letter after letter to them expressing the facts that late charges, interest are purposeful and illegal ways of harassments. I have cancelled all my credit cards and sumbitted the broken pieces in their office.They are still sending receovery agents at my place of office and threatening call on my mobile for recovery.

Mr. Siffat Khan and Mr. Gaurav had been to my office to verify facts from the banks side and I had shown them that there exisit no money of Standard Chartered Bank which I am enjoying credit on.

In fact these people have practised several mal practices which I now feel that would like to expose through you all.

Comments

Dear Team i hold a credit card from your bank.Request you to provide me an user ID and password on the below said address as i have lost the old one.

Rajasekhar
Dear Team

I hold a credit card bearing number [protected] Name:K RAJASEKHAR.Request you to provide me online banking.USER ID AND PASSWORD.

Rajasekhar
Here is my suggestion, create a back up of all your payment. Ask them for the effort made to collect money from you, also make sure you give them an appointment to come and meet you. If they send goondas then please call up police so that they deal with the goondas.

Also if possible record all the calls in your mobile or at home, else ask them to send letter communication only to you. I suggest you initiate a letter asking them to stop sending goondas and deal with you through letters.

Gather facts and put the bank on the backfoot before you charge or take it up with consumer forum or banking ombudsman. If you really want to fight the battle and if its true then you need to have a lot of motivation and will to fight these cases and win. Because Truth takes a long time to come out and be proven.

Standard Chartered Bank