[Resolved]  State Bank of India — NOC letter not yet issued

I ketan D sardesai, having credit card of SBI I have already complained about the way of recovery of SBI even after the blunder made by their own people due to communication mistake & threatening done by there executive. Finally They pressurised me for settlement though I was not willing to do the same. I went for the same while giving me the offer of settelment their executive committed me that before last payment deducted from my account my letter of NOC will be issued & my card will be working after my last amount is debited from my account. Till the date none of it has happened. Those useless customer care executives who were calling me for payments even when I was in a funeral, now they are not lifting phone when I am calling for NOC. I was tring for some small amount of loan from HDFC that time the bank objected that I had due of SBi on my account, hence I submitted the letter which SBI has given me while collecting settlement payment. HDFC executive replied my that this letter is not authentic & is of no use.

KIndly do the best to give me the NOC immediately & make my card working.

Thanks & Regards,