Sun Direct — Sun Direct: Worst Service and Call Center

Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 vamsi_uv
The call center executives are of the worst quality. I had to wait 5 Hrs for three days consecutively to reach one of them. I wanted to purchase an Add-On. After getting connected, one very poor english speaking executive came on line and took 30 more minutes to understand my requirements. After understanding the requirement he did a goo[censored]p by changing my basic plan that incurred an extra cost of Rs 120 and a loss of Rs 99 (Total Loss: Rs 219). After I yelled and begged him, another cartoon Mr. Amirav, eho's supposed to be a senior executive came on line, accepted the mistake and gave a complaint numner[protected] and promised a TAT of 24Hrs for resolution. It was not kept and after 3 days, I'm still following up. The call center execs are now unable to resolve the query and keeping me on Hold for more than 1 Hr...... I wish I kick the owner of the company and smudge some 'Gobar' on his face.

Comments

sun DTH is the new way of cheating, frauding the pupil sorry do u know SUN DTH MEANS son u r direct to the hell never ever try this sun direct service i have paid 110/- with hard difficulties to recharge whole day finally i got some recharge coupan and the same is confirmed by the customer care that successfully recharged but on screen i seeing only that E50-32 no service then for what i have paid calling the customer care is useless, i think now senseless they advice some problem with set box or antena, they are not advice any service dealer nearest our area and support us, god only knows these worst character how they gathered to cheat the pupil ( it happend almost 3 to 4 times and every time i paid 250 to 300 to these service pupil and extra call charges to customer care over my cell phone ) still continue the story ...

sorry boss sun DTH plz never try
Sun Direct has the worst service. The Distributors are pathetic. One cannot even connect to the toll free number. Dont know where topups can be obtained. But if you want a new connection, people are at your door step with 24 hrs. SUN Direct is here to make people suffer. Never ever go for sun direct.
I am a subscriber of sundirect. They are providing worst service. Their customer care nos are busy 24 hours 365 days! Is there only one line! I just cant understand. And if at all you are lucky to get contact, they will ask us to select our language., and if at all we select any language other than Tamil, their executive will say sorry sir, i can follow only Tamil. From 11/05/2010 I am not getting ESPN/Star cricket channels after adding the same. The error message E80-35 the service is currently scrambled appears on the screen. And when we contact their service outlet at ernakulam(Kerala) they will rightly look into the matter to say after repeated attempts thay they are helpless, you contact our nearest dealer. The dealer will say that they could do nothing, it is the duty of the customer care people! And if we contact the customer care centre (we will get them only if we are lucky) they will bluntly say that they cannot do anything. You contact the nearest dealer and get the set top box repaired. Is there no consumer redressal forum for them. I added the espn channel yesterday, to view the world cup. But of no use. And for this efficient service, i am being penalised everymonth by way of subscription amount
I am using SUN DTH for more than a year and it is the WORST service that I have ever experienced. They cheat people under the political empowerments. These are the people that we need to stay away from. We should protest strongly and move to other operators. That will be the only option to teach a lesson for these blood suckers.
SUN DTH IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER AMONGST ALL.THEY ARE NOT TELECASTING ALL THE CHANNELS LISTED UNDER SHINE PACK BUT ARE CHARGING THE SAME RATES.THIS IS GOING ON FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS.HERE NOBODY LISTENS.I HOPE REGULATOR WILL INTERVENE AND PENALISE THE SUN DTH.ONE MORE EXAMPLE-MY SHINE PACK WAS VAID TILL[protected] AND ON 10/9/10 I REQUESTED THEM TO CHANGE IT INTO MEGA SHINE PACK.SHINE COST Rs 125 PM AND MEGA SHINE Rs 145 PM.THEY DEBITED MY ACCOUNT BY Rs 145 AND VALIDITY REDUCED TO 25 DAYS.ACTUALLY THEY SHUD HAVE INCREASED VALIDITY BY ONE MONTH AND CHARGED ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 2 PACKS FOR 5 DAYS.ALSO THEY DEBITED ADDON COST OF STAR GOLD TO ME WHILE THAT ONE IS PART OF MEGA SHINE.5 TELEPHONES AND 4 MAILS SENT BUT NO RESPONSE.PUBLIC SHUD REFRAIN FROM OPTING SUN DTH.IT IS NOT SUNDTH BUT CHEATERS DTH.IN THE PAST ALSO THEY CHEATED ME BY GIVING 29 DAYS VALIDTY INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH VALIDITY ON NO. OF TIMES AND BILLED ME FOR COLORS CHANNEL WHILE IT WAS PRT OF BASIC PACK.I HOPE SOMEONE WILL READ IT AND FORWARD IT TO THE RIGHT QUARTERS—–ASHOK MADAN [protected]
Am One of the Sun DTH customer. I had very poor experience with sun dth connection. Am not able getting service from sun dth.I made complaint several times in the last one and half month. Initially they told they will attend within 48 hrs. But no one came to my house to attend the fault. They told there is a change in the satellite services.So they will realign the dish free of cost. I made complaint daily.Two times they send SMS to me. Oct29th and Oct 30th i received Sms. But till date no one is responded to my complaint.I really surprised such a big network is not concentrate on the customer services.Even small vegetable shops shows excellent services.They should read the Mahatma's slogan's about customer's

So i planned to spend another 1750 rupees to get other DTH services. -- Sathyanarayanan

+91 76 0101 2345 [Customer care]
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - Sun Direct: Worst Service and Call Center