[Resolved]  Tanishq — lost the diamond after cleaning

i bought i diamond ring from one of the tanishq jewellery store in bangalore in april 2008 , and i was wearing it since than , today on 25th of december 2009 i gave the ring to tanishq jewellery store for cleaning it.
after cleaning i collect the ring went out of the store , after 10 minutes when i saw the ring i found one diamond lost, immedietely i went to the tanishq store and spoke to the manager.
the manager did not accept the fault in servicing and instead of blaming me for losing the diamond.

tell me is it my fault or tanishq service centres fault

Comments

Tanishq jewellery — lost the diamond after cleaning

tell me is it my fault or tanishq service centres fault
I just got my mother's nose stud cleaned from Tanishq Velachery branch. She has been wearing it for more than 50 years which used to shine like diamond. I thought cleaning would make it sparkle a little more. But disappointed that it has lost its shine and now it is not even like an ordinary stone. My mother is cursing me for cleaning her jewellery.

Titan Company Phone