[Resolved] Tata Docomo — SIM LOST

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 AshishKP
I lost my mobile phone with TATA DOCOMO SIM no [protected]. Can you please block the sim immediately. It is late and I don't have any DOCOMO service center nearby.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2017
Tata DoCoMo Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2011
Dear Mrs. BabliI Bose,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, As per your complaint bearing vide docket number IMSI[protected]
regarding barring of your Tata Docomo connections [protected] / 24 barring has been done successfully on 24-DEC-2011 21:01:39pm.
Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on[protected].

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.

Comments

Hi ! I lost my samsung phone in kerala. So please kindly deactivate the sim and my cell num is [protected]. "A kind request i[censored] could help me by finding and giving my phone back".Adding to this i[censored] need more information contact to this num [protected]
Sir, I lost my docomo sim yesterday, the number was [protected]...Plz take the necessary action...For any info, plz contact [protected].
I have lost the sim with number:[protected].Please lock this number.

tatadocomo sim — money lost

dear sir
i am Ammini geetha i have been using a tata docomo sim [protected] since 2010 . but last four months i am facing a problem that when i recharge the money get reduce . so i called coustemar care more than 50 times to solve this problem .but still this time i did't get any solution . yesterday 14/5/2011 i called 3 times one person attended call and asked me to wait on line more than 15 minutes i waited after i disconnected yesterday i recharged 50 from Rajaginagar then i got sms your balance is rs 7 that by i called c care they agred that 50 recharged but how the amount didected they don't know, in the biginig i recharged 150 always but now only 50 that also they cut.please make a solution for this
yours Faithfully Ammini
i lost my tata docomo sim numbered-[protected].can i find the location of sim presently????????
i lost my phone along with my tata docomo sim card my no is [protected]. kindly block the sim
I lost my handset with TATADOKOMO sim, no.[protected] .Please off the connection now . And tell me how can I get the sim . My name Archana Dey, Bhowmick park, kamrabad, Sonarpur, pin no. 700150 . Any queries contract my brother's number [protected], named Surajit majumder, Vill-rajapur madhya para, P.O. - Taldi, P.S.- Canning, 24 parganas (s), pin - 743376 .

I Mitali Kapoor have lost my tatadocomo no[protected]. please block my no for now.

I lost my Mobile which had Tata Docomo SIM.
I want it to be deactivated as soon as possible.
Mobile No. is [protected].
For contacts: email : [protected]@gmail.com

Tata Docomo — lost the sim

Dear
Sir/Madam

I have lost my tata dokomo sim so plz block that numbers outgoing service and incoming services
Mobile number:[protected]

Kiran.m
Cell no [protected] / 24 has lost yesterday but service provider not received any call in customer care
I HAVE LOST MY SIM CARD([protected]) SO I WANT YOU TO BLOCK THAT SIM SO NO ONE CAN MAKE MISUSE OF MY CARD. [protected]@GMAIL.COM
My tata docomo no has been lost, 2 days ago and some one person disturbing me. Please stop the connection, as soon as possable, my no is [protected] .So I want to block the SIM CARD so that no body can miss use it. So please block it as early as possible
sir i lost my mobile with sim of tata docomo, so kindly block my sim card soon and if you able to help me to findout my cellphone please call at [protected].
lost mobile no:-[protected].

Tata Docomo — LOST SIM

I lost my tata docomo sim card please block it

I have lost my docomo sim card and I want to block my sim of tata docomo. So that nobody can miss use it.
My tata docomo number is- [protected].

my balance will cut
my no is [protected]
plz replace my balance

thanku
Hi Sanjeev,

" I would like to inform that as per your request your number has been barred successfully. "

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO
Dear Ashish,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMO outlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard

Thanks and Regards,