Tata Sky — Setup Box Faulty at very next day on warranty expiry

Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 kulkarn

threaten customer of TATA Sky using there services since 12 July 2012 under subscriber id [protected]

My warranty period get over on 13 July 2013. as soon as i have received intimation from tata sky about warranty expiry my tata sky stop working. i was talking to customer care on[protected], continuously they are saying same language. all visits are chargeable. i have agreed and confirm there technician visit. no one tern up.

a mail was sent TATA Sky at 18 July 2013 on [email protected] after that they sent technician at our premise and he confirmed the setup Box is faulty. it need to be replaced. i am not having any issue in paying its matter of unethical practices from Tatasky.

I want to file case in in consumer court for Unethical practices used by tatasky to make extra money from consumers.

Hoping that after my this action they will not eat consumers money.

K Gupta , [protected]

Comments

TataSky Satellite TV Service — Customer Service and warranty

Tatasky has very poor customer service through their authorized service centers. It's been 2 months since I had a box installed and never been able to enjoy uninterrupted service .And now, they agree it is a HW problem. want to replace it with a used box that does not carry the standard 1 year warranty. When I asked for a brand new box, they say it takes 2 days and that warranty from the old box transfers and we don't get a full year warranty. And to get a refund (as a matter of principle) of the monthly fee for lack of service (Rs 4.16 a day :-) ), I have to call them back after the problem is resolved!!

Tatasky should take a page out of some other companies (I've had good experience with Airtel, be it cell phones, TV, landline or broadband) and improve their service.
I think you should contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at [email protected] or call their helpline number at[protected]. The best part is it is available 24X7.

Tata Sky - Setup Box Faulty at very next day on warranty expiry