[Resolved]  Team Lease — how to apply for PF

I want to know the procedure to how to apply for PF?

Comments

team lease — about p.f. cheque

Dear Sir / Madam,

i was working with Teamlease services india ltd. they submitted my

p.f. papper to your office almost 1and half year back. still i didnot

recvied any payment from the goverment side.

My p.f. account number is KN/35224/100030.

i[censored] find any difficulties, please let me know immediatelly.

prompt replay appriciate.
regards,
udayan doctor
I want to know the procedure to how to apply for PF?
As per Team Lease records i worked in junagadh water pure-it But still not receive my pf amount so i can request As early as possible.

Jafar Basathiya (Junagadh-TPWE)
AXIS Bank (JUNAGADH-GUJRAT)

Jafar Basathiya,

team lease — PF NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

Pls K/N/35224/109708 as submitted the form PF Office but Still Pending,

As req.me status of PF no. K/N/35224/109708 .

Bhadur Singh Rana
Chandigarh
Dear Team,

I Arvind Kumar with Employee Code 125891 worked with Team Lease from 01-Oct-2006 to 31-June-2008. I would like to confirm about the process, how to apply for PF. Please confirm abt my PF status.

Arvind Kumar
Emp No 125891
I want to know as how to apply for PF in Delhi as I have left the organisation.Can anyone email me regarding this?
Dear Team,

I Smita Parmar Employee of ICICI Lombard basically on payroll of Team Lease from 16-Dec-2005 to 31-July-2006.My PF no is KN/35224/056002.Than I join the same company with team lease for the second time from 11-sep-2006 to 28-feb-2007.here, my second PF no is KN/35224/100780.iwould like to confirm about the process, how to apply for PF.
I also want to know " can i combine both the PF amounts?" & can i claim for that amount.Please confirm abt my PF status.

Smita Parmar

team lease — PF amount not received for my account number:KN/35224/058847

Request you to kindly let me know as when will I get my PF amount. My PF Account Number is: KN/35224/058847

I worked for Team Lease(Emp.ID:62375) from 16-Jan-06 to 03-Jul-08. Since then i haven't received any details about my PF claim.

Thanking you and looking forward for your immediate action.

Amalraja Kasi
hello,

Request you to kindly let me know as when will I get my PF amount. My PF Account Number is: KN/35224/024844

I worked for Team Lease(Emp.No:27151) from 2004 to 2006 Since then i haven't received any details about my PF claim.

Thanking you and looking forward for your immediate action.

Usha thakur
Dear Team,

I worked as a sales officer in ICICI Lombard through team lease in the years[protected].

My employee id : 145595

Now i want to withdraw my pf amount. pls guide me.

Thanks and Regards

Prasad Reddy

Please send me status my pf

As req.me status of application no.144960 .employee no.310783
I want my pf withdrawl status.
Kusum Dubey
Employee Code :029848
PF No. : MH/4081/35378
Employer : Andromeda Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
team lease — PF NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

Hello

I'd like to inform you that My EMP ID no- 491202 & My PF NO-KN/35224/404134.I am unable to Apply my PF from last 5 years.Now i am on line applied, but system not taking region code.Please help me for applied & smoothly process PF amount my A/C.Details Below

Sanjay Singh
EMP ID no- 491202
PF NO-KN/35224/404134
MOB- [protected]
Employer -Flipkart

Request you to release my Provident fund. I was working with us past 2yrs. I was joint via our company with pnb housing Finance Ltd. At vashi branch. Since, 10th nov. 2016. to 31st march 2018. After that relieving i has submitted the physical documents at our andheri hub. & multiple time talk on mail with Mrs. kavya p., Mr. pampathi k. V., mr. Arun p.s. as well as mr. Ranjith and others. But i had unsuccess to do the widrawal my pf & pension amount. So, i have request u to support me the pf widrawal process.

My Employment details are given below:-
Employee Name:-Narendra Dattu Kor
Employee Id:[protected]Pnb housing Finance ltd.) At vashi branch.
Working period:- 10th nov. 2016 to 31st march 2018.

Kindly do the process my Pf related process ASAP.

THANKS & REGARDS,