[Resolved]  Times Of India Alongwith Maharashtra Times (Combo) — Vendor is not giving concessional rate of Rs.4.50

I am residing at Hari Om Nagar, behind Mulund octoroi check naka. My paper vendor's name is Ganesh Paper. Till 30.11.09 he gave us the combo of Times of India + Maharashtra Times for Rs. 4.50 per day. From 1.12.09 he started charging us seperate charges for both the papers giving reason as he is not getting commission from Times of India.
Sir, though it is written on the front page of Times of India alongwith Mumbai Mirror Or Economic Times Or maharashtra Times for Rs. 4.50., which clearly indicates that the conbo offer is existing @ it's my paper vendors mischief to awail more money from byer.
I therefore request your goodself to gide me to get justice.
Since it is monetory loss of a consumer you are requested to look into the matter at the earliest & oblige.
Thanking you,
Yours Truly,
Mrs. R. Sane.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am residing at 4/61, MSEDCL staff qtrs., Near Phoolpakharu Garden, Borivali (E). My newspaper vendor is Manaoj Sawant, Devipada, Borivali (E). I issued him cheque for Rs.649/- in favour of Bennett-Coleman and Co. Ltd. against combo scheme (Maharashtra Times+Times of India).
The amount is debited on my account on 25.3.2014. I asked Manoj to deliver the combo paper. But he refused to deliver and told me that the scheme is closed since 3 months.. So, take necessary action & get me the combo paper immediately. Waiting for favourable reply.
Ramkrishna Minde

Times Of India  Address
    I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002