Union Bank Of India — result detail of clerical examination held on 8.6.2008

meena jain

I have given the UBI clerk exam on 8.6.08
So kindly request for send my mark details to below my details and also intimate cut off .

Complaint comments  120 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Union Bank Of India — Non Issue of Multi City Cheque Book

I am partner of KEJRIWAL TYRES. I opened a a/c in the name of KEJRIWAL TYRES in Union Bank of India at their KAKRI branch at Disst Son Bhadra. This is CBS branch.
We have opened a/c in May 2008 amd also applied for multi city cheque book at that time, but we have not received the same yet.
We contacted branch manager several times, but STILL NO ANSWER.

Ramesh Kejriwal

State Bank of India — result detail of sbi clerical examination date 13.7.2008

Dear Sir

I have given the SBI clerk exam on 13.07.08.

Reference No: 1766911

Union Bank of India — Information about clerical exam 8 june 2008

According to The Right to Information Act, 2005 please provide me the following information on my email -
sir i have given ubi clerical exam held on 8-june-2008.Please intimate me about my total marks obtained in above examination and cutoff also on below information-
Roll no: [protected]
DEAR SIR

I HAVE GIVEN UBI CLERK EXAM ON 8.6.2008.SO PLESE GIVE MY RESULT.

ROLL NO.-[protected]
result detail of clerical examination held on 8.6.2008

Thanks & regards
I, Mr Pramod Dashrath Patil appeared for UBI clerical exam held on 8-6-2008.
Roll No. [protected]
Hence I want to know about the total marks received and cut off marks.
Looking forward to your immediate reply.
Thanking you.
Sir Please Send my results of Union Bank of India Clerk grade exam Held on 08 June 2008 .

Thanks & Regards

Dhanalaxmi

Thanks & Regards

V.Dhanalaxmi
Roll No.[protected]

Please send my cleark exam. result which was held on 8 June, 2008.
Roll no - [protected]
DEAR SIR

I HAVE GIVEN UBI PO EXAM ON 07/08/08.SO PLESE GIVE MY RESULT.

ROLL NO.-[protected]
plz sir my name preeti bhatt myroll no 27075234, mpz given my sbi result my brother emil id
i wana my ubi bank result by mail, but still now i dont know about result. my roll no is [protected]
When u r giving the result of po exam held in sep 2008
I have appeared in Probationary Officer's Exam held on September 7th 2008.Could you please give an approximate time frame, by when the results will be declared. I’m not sure if this website is meant for such quarries but if I may get some information where or who to contact that will be really appreciable. Looking for your prompt response.

Thanks & Regards,
Samiksha Nanda.
I have given UBI clerk examination on 08 june 2008.So kindky request for send my marks details to below my details.

my roll no.-[protected]
I have given UBI clerk exam on 08/06/2008 .So kindly request, give me my results.
HAVE GIVEN UBI PO EXAM ON 07/08/08.SO PLESE GIVE MY RESULT.

nisha gupta
DEAR SIR,
I have given the UBI written examination for clerical cadre recruitment which was held on 08 june 2008 .I kindly request you to send my marks detail .

ROLL NO- [protected]
Thanking You,

your's faithfully,
POOJA PAWAR
result detail of clerical examination held on 8.6.2008

+91 22 2575 1500 [Call Centre]
    +91 80 2530 0175 [Call Centre]
    +91 22 2289 2000 [Board]
    Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Union Bank Of India - result detail of clerical examination held on 8.6.2008