[Resolved]  Vodafone — Ridiculous charges in Vodafone Bills

I am currently having a Corporate plan of Vodafone for which the minimum monthly rental is 199. For Bill period – 04-06-09 to 03-07-09, there is a misc credit / charges of Rs. 738.98 being charged.
1) What is the explanation for charging such an exorbitant misc credit/charge of Rs 738.98. There is no previous due on me when I have been paying all my bills on time ?
2) Why wasn’t this being informed to me previously prior to changing to this plan. Why this amount cropped up after 3 billing cycles ???
3) I was told (while verification from Vodafone when the plan was changed to Enterprise Special 199) that any adjustments/credits would be adjusted in the next billing cycle..which was subsequently adjusted, and if not, its an error on the part of the service provider, not the customer (Why should a customer suffer ??).
4) How come suddenly such a large amount has been charged out of nowhere. Do you expect customers to accept such amounts at the face value without ever informing them. This is not expected from a service provider of international presence like ‘Vodafone’ and is thus a cause for debate/scrutiny.
5) What kind of miscellaneous amount is this (Any breakup for it). Why I am being charged for services other than that being used (Monthly charges/Usage Charges/Messaging charges/Conf call charges/Roaming charges etc). This is ridiculous to say the least.

Comments

last month a vodafone executive offers me a scheme in wich m gettng 700 mins free n unlimited msgs free n he also told me that i can suggest 1 number on wich he wil make my calls unlimited free. but nw wen i got the bill nuthng i found except 700 mins. that bloody executive also told me not 2 pay the bill if i dont found d discounts. so i want 2 hv ful discount on my bill then only i wil pay it. the executive name is rohit n his number is [protected]. i want u to expel him nw from his job n make my bill discounted so that i can pay it n convert my number into prepaid again as soon as possible.

Vodafone — ridiculous billing

I am Sagar Jhobalia, a vodafone user since past 4years. Currently I have a plan that offers me free 1000messages and then ps.30 per national/local message.I have been charged at ridiculous rates for all the messages.Also every month without fail I am being charged an additional Rs.5 for an international message.I have no international contacts!!
The vodafone helpline kept me on hold for 20mins,until I finally hung up.The vodafone outlet employees treated me with disrespect and seemed grudging to even answer my queries.Is this what vodafone a multi billion industry does to it's hapless clients? I am on the verge of switching to another service provider,one who actually provides service.
the same problem i am also faced with the Vodafone. i am also in 199 plan onmy third billin they charged 250 /- from for misc credit&charges which didnt informed to me preorly.and every month they are charging a amount of 48/- from on the name of internet usage which i am not using any internet on vodafone network. the vodafone people are big cheaters

Vodafone India