[Resolved] Vodafone — Ridiculous charges in Vodafone Bills
I am currently having a Corporate plan of Vodafone for which the minimum monthly rental is 199. For Bill period – 04-06-09 to 03-07-09, there is a misc credit / charges of Rs. 738.98 being charged.
1) What is the explanation for charging such an exorbitant misc credit/charge of Rs 738.98. There is no previous due on me when I have been paying all my bills on time ?
2) Why wasn’t this being informed to me previously prior to changing to this plan. Why this amount cropped up after 3 billing cycles ???
3) I was told (while verification from Vodafone when the plan was changed to Enterprise Special 199) that any adjustments/credits would be adjusted in the next billing cycle..which was subsequently adjusted, and if not, its an error on the part of the service provider, not the customer (Why should a customer suffer ??).
4) How come suddenly such a large amount has been charged out of nowhere. Do you expect customers to accept such amounts at the face value without ever informing them. This is not expected from a service provider of international presence like ‘Vodafone’ and is thus a cause for debate/scrutiny.
5) What kind of miscellaneous amount is this (Any breakup for it). Why I am being charged for services other than that being used (Monthly charges/Usage Charges/Messaging charges/Conf call charges/Roaming charges etc). This is ridiculous to say the least.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved