[Resolved]  Vodafone — no network / signal / limited service

my vodafone number [protected] all of a sudden started displaying this ridiculously irritating message "limited service'. when i tried to contact the customer care, all i got to hear was an even more irritating plan to win cash prizesby answering some stupid questions.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, IF ANYBODY IN VODAFONE GETS TO READ THIS, PLS TRY NOT TO BE A QUIZZING COMPANY...JUST BE A GOOD NETWORK / TELECOM PROVIDER. DO YOU REALLY THINK PPL CALLLING FOR HELP ON CUSTOMER CARE WOULD BE REALLY INTERESTED IN ANY OF YOUR UPSELLING GIBBIRISH.

WAKE UP GUYS, CONSUMERS ARE NOT FOOLS ANYMORE...GIVE SERVICE

Comments

FOR GOD'S SAKE,
IF ANYBODY DON'T WANT THIS TYPE OF CRAP ON UR MOBILE PLEASE - GO FOR OTHER OPTION AND ALWAYS LOOK FOR GOOD SERVICE NOT FOR GOOD PACKAGES BECAUSE WITHOUT BETTER SERVICE YOU CAN'T USE IT.
h! this is surya my mobile is suddenly started displaying that it is "limited service"
i[censored] hav any idea abt that u can tel my my yahoo id is [protected]@yahoo.com

my suggestion to all that dont use the vodafone network

Vodafone India Phone