[Resolved]  Vodafone India Bangalore — Poor network coverage of Vodafone India Bangalore

I am N.Suresh, Working with Bharat Electronics Ltd. at a senior position. I have a Vodafone post paid connection the number being +[protected]. My office is at Jalahalli, Bangalore. The signal strength within my company premises is very weak. I am not able to receive nor make many important calls. When I have conveyed this to the Vodafone-Rajajinagar shop, the response was that a new mobile tower was getting installed at Peenya and the signal would improve by Nov 08. Regretfully, situation has not changed. Could you investigate into the problem. If I am not getting an answer, I will be forced to change the service provider.

N.Suresh

Comments

respected sir I want to instal a net work tower on my plot in himachal pradesh district kangra at Jawali(Makarahan)whould you suggest me about the same .
I have a vodafone no.. and I stay in kormanagala. The signal strength is so poor that you cannot talk for more than 30 sec.
Dear Vodafone

The signal strength in kormangala 4th block is very very poor and it is very difficult to talk on cell..pls take action on urgent basis

Vodafone India