[Resolved]  Vodafone India Prepaid — Removal of Welcome tune (CRBT)

Unable to reach a Customer Care exicutive to Remove my CRBT (Welcome tune) from my connection.

Comments

On 22/1/2008 at 7.00 pm I got SMS which was blank. On 23/1/2008 morning my freind called me and asked why you sent me blank message.

I had airtime of around Rs 90/-. On 23/1/2008 when I tried to make a call from Cell phone No [protected] it was invalid. I checked balance it was -17.00 ( minus 17).

Please find out where airtime of Rs 100/- dispeared? Was there virus thru SMS?

Please reply urgently on my e-mail or call me on my cell
Prakash Joshi
[protected].

Please find out where airtime of Rs 100/- dispeared? Was there virus thru SMS?

Please reply urgently on my e-mail or call me on my cell
Prakash Joshi
[protected].
I had new conection for[protected] I had submitid the document after ten days my phone out going closed and I reqasted your please I am again to submitid the document please activat the my phone
my mobile no [protected]
but i can not conecting the vodaphone helpline no. 56565
please give me ans.
and my phone local call is not @1 is now @1.99 way.
give me ans.
well come tune is code
raaz 2 imran hasmi
i have a prepaid connection, and i would like to update my welcome tunes using vodafone website and i tried so many times to search to registration for prepaid welcome tunes updation. But i havn't find that how i can register on your vodafone web site for welcome tunes. i'm having problem to updates with mobile phone. So please guide me in this regards.

Naresh Rankawat
yes, for me also the same complaint-

Vodafone India Phone