[Resolved]  Vodafone Mci — Vodafone cheat me by MCI

I Ashwani Kumar with vodafone cell no[protected] . Today 17 Feb I have recieved two SMS ; (1) Your request for MCI Alerts has been registered.(2)Your subcription to MCI has been activated.Thank You.

Dear Opertator,
I have no request to activate MCI. This bluf and cheat to me. If you debit MCI charges kindly credit repeat to prepaid account.In future remember this that if any type of bluf I shall leave vodafone.

Comments

MCI — Missed call alert Registration

Dear Opertator,
I Raju Bhandari with vodafone cell no [protected]. Today 17 Feb I have recieved two SMS ; (1) Your request for MCI Alerts has been registered.(2)Your subcription to MCI has been activated.Thank You.

Dear Opertator,
I Vasu Dev K V with vodafone cell no [protected]. Today 05 April, I have recieved two SMS ; (1) Your request for MCI Alerts has been registered.(2)Your subcription to MCI has been activated.Thank You.

Dear Opertator,
I have no request to activate MCI. This bluf and cheat to me.You have debitted MCI charges kindly credit repeat to prepaid account.In future remember this that if any type of bluf I shall leave vodafone
Same thing happened with me! These people are generating a lot of hate for themselves!
I Kushal Ashok with vodafone no [protected] was duped with the MCI service auto-activation around 28th October 2010. Credit my balance back!
I gurpreet singh with vodafone no [protected] was duped with the MCI service auto-activation around 15th JANAURY 2011.PLZ Credit my balance back!
Hai im ArunKumar from Bangalore.. using vodafone no [protected].

im having issue with MCI deducting monthly rentals but no service getting no alerts from 4-5 months so far. spoken with VCC but no response to the complaint given. complaint they say rectified but we are not receiving alerts..

kindly give me service or money back..

Vodafone India