[Resolved]  Vodafone Number — Remove the caller tune

I just want to say that my Number is [protected], i want to remove the caller tune from my phone. Please do this favour, keep my phone on ringing tone, just remove the caller tune. My Number is [protected].

Comments

I just want to say that my Number is [protected], i want to remove the caller tune from my phone. My Number is [protected]. please dont send me unwanted SMS regarding advertisments, tunes etc.
Prasad
i just want to say that ma number is [protected].i want to remove my caller tune.

thanks you

Umashashi
I just want to say that my Number is [protected], i want to remove the caller tune from my phone. plz
My number is [protected]. I want to remove the caller tune from my phone. Please do this favour, keep my phone on ringing tone, just remove the caller tune. My number is [protected].
Thank you.
i want to deactivate the caller tune on my . no. =[protected]-gaurav sethi
i want to delete the caller tune on my phone!
this is my number = [protected]

please do asap!

thank you!
hello i m request you to plz remove caller tone my no is [protected]
Want to deactivate caller tone No is [protected]
i want to delete the caller tune on my phone!
this is my number = [protected]
I just want to say that my Number is [protected], I want to remove the caller tune from my phone. Please do this favour, keep my phone on ringing tone, just remove the caller tune. My Number is [protected].

please do asap!