Vodafone Prepaid — NETWORK PROBLEM

SIR/MAM
I CUSTUMER OF VODAFONE SINCE 5 YEARS.SINCE 20 MARCH THERE IS SO MANY PROBLEMS, I HAVE MAILED 3 TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE FROM YOU .
PROBLEMM ARE THAT WHENEVER I M CALLING THE DISPLAY IS SHOWING ERROR IN NETWORK CONNECTION. ANS SMS ARE NOT GOING AT INSTANT AS BEFORE 20 MARCH. & WHEN ANY BODY CALLING ME THEN THE CALLING KEY BECOMES HANG OR UNRESPONDING.
MY NUMBER IS [protected]
EMAIL ID IS [protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN

Comments

VODAFONE/PREPAID CARD — NETWORK PROBLEM

IN NIGHT AT 11.30PM ON[protected] THE NETWORK PROBLEM IS THERE TILL[protected] AT 12.30 AND THE PROBLEM NOW ALSO IT IS THERE WHENEVER WE CALL ON CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAYS TEMPORARY PROBLEM

Vodafone-prepaid — Network Problem

very poor network coverage
very bad.. i dont know what to do now..with that number.. i want to throw it in to waste bin.....
sir my name khaja md my ariea net work problam
I have a Vodafone card but there is no any network. when i put card in mobile..

What`s Problem please replay me..

Vodafone Prepaid — Regarding Network problem

Sir/Madam I am srikanth from hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh......i have ben using vodafone network since 6 years,i have recently changed my residence fom lakdikapool to hydernagar,kukatpally...i am unable to recieve proper netwok at home...i dont even get a single point of network at my home...due to which i am missing many important calls.....i have lodged a complaint at many vodafone outlets regarding this but there is not even a single response till now.....my Mobile number is [protected]...plz take necessary action and consider my request....

Hi Srikanth,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Do let us have your details, mobile number and E-Mail ID here and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
PROBLEM:UNABLE TO MAKE A CALL AND RECEIVING A CALL

I am chiranjeevi one of the vodafone customer.my number is [protected].I face problem with your network.i am unable to make a call and receving a call.Already i intimate to your customer care but no response and my problem is not rctiied.This problem is only in my street.Please go through it

Vodafone Prepaid — network problem

This is venu i face problem with your vodafone network .Already i intimate to your customer care regarding my problem.

PROBLEM:UNABLE TO MAKE A CALL AND RECIVING A CALL.

Address:12 th cross
16 th main
B.T.M 1st stage
Bangalore
Hi Venu,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/yzocmxu and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
I am Naresh my number is [protected].I face problem with your network.i am unable to make a call and receiving a call.Already i intimate to your customer care but no response and my problem is not rectified.This problem is only in my street.Please go through it
Sir/mam,
My name is Anuradha Vinay Gupta.My vodafone number is [protected].my area is chandausi, moradabad. this is very poor service in my area.please see network problem.

Anuradha, chandausi