[Resolved]  Vodafone — mobile tower complaint

Respected sir,
I am a resident of in kolkata(west bengal) staying in Bhownipore area , for the last 6-8months there has been a mobile tower installed right adjacent to our building , the building height is less than our Apartment building its just 4 floors , the building is currently used by Adhunik Group as there guest house.
As you know mobile tower radiation are very harmful and as the tower right adjacent to my flat i.e. the tower starts at my flats height i.e. 6th floor thus is causing us great health problems like continuous head ace, irritation, nausea etc.
Plus our electronic gadget sometimes doesn’t also work properly.
e.g. if Ii am standing in my balcony and talking on the phone i am unable to hear the other persons voice etc
Thus this is my kind request to you to kindly order the service provider of the tower i.e. Vodafone to remove the tower with immediate effect.
Ayush Modi
33 Dr. Rajendra Road
Bhownipore, kolkata -700020

mobile tower complaint
mobile tower complaint

Comments

I m a resident hasimara, jalpaiguri district, wb. vodaphone installed a tower on my roof top.They not maintain any things. No any provision available for safety. Quality of workmanship is very poor no any reinforcement in tower foundation. Tower weight is higher than building capacity so building collapse by tower weight. No any safety provision for lightning. My family and surrounding people family life are full by risk. Company is too much irresponsible. Their officers and employ are false statement reader. company play with our life from last 6 years. Company not follow any basic condition of Govt policy for tower installation. So we want remove their tower from our site.
I am amandeep Singh, resident of village galoli, tehsil patran, distt patiala, Punjab.
Since 2006, the hutch essar mobile tower established on my agriculture land . Now the hutch can be convert into vodafone, I complaint to all Vodafone officers in very serious mood, I can't receive any payment rental cheque last 4 months, so I will take a action and lock your site from today, because of your very very bad behavior,

21977