[Resolved]  Whirlpool Refrigerator 250l Icemagic F26 Dlx - Duet Blue — no cooling

Respected Sir/madam,
my fridge was purchased on[protected], on[protected] my fridge was not working, informed to Sri Maruthi Engineering authorised service partner, visakhapatnam.The service engg. came and told compressor failed and took Rs280/- as service charge, nearly after one month my compressor was replaced (as my fridge was in warranty period) but service charges were taken of Rs1072/-.Even then also, the fridge was running but no cooling, even after 4 or 5 visits and complaints nobody came to check, finally on[protected], after heated arguments in the office, the fridge was taken to the service centre on[protected], they told it will be repaired within two days, but for the last two days the service centre is not opened, nobody is available.no reason.my wife and me are both employees, we are suffering very much, kindly do help, and give me concerned authorities whom i have to contact for replacement of fridge or repair.
with regards