[Resolved]  Whirlpool / Refrigerator — rust formation

To Date:04.05.08
The manager
Whirlpool India Private Limited

Subject: Complaint against the rust formation in the recently purchased refrigerator-reg

I have the purchased WHIRLPOOL Refrigerator in one of the reputed dealer in Chennai. I want to inform you that my refrigerator has got a formation of rust in the bottom of the door panel. This product is just two years old. Moreover our previous fridge was working in good condition without any kind of rust formation nearly for 15 years.
Herewith I have attached a photo image of this rusted door. So I kindly request you to change necessary action to change the door of my refrigerator.
I would like to thank the organization for your response on my previous complaint about the compressor which was replaced six months back. (There was a noise while opening or closing the door of refrigerator).

Technical details:
1. Manufacturer : Whirlpool India private limited
2. Product Detail : FF Fridge R21 ELI, 6th SENSE
3. Dealer : VASANTH & Co, Purasaiwalkam, Chennai-84
4. Date of Purchase : 01.01.2006
5. Problem : Rust formation at the bottom of the door panel

Thanking you and waiting for reply,

Encl: Photocopy of damage