[Resolved]  Whirlpool Washing Machine Model No Fsan652 / Fsah651 — Faulty Washing Machine and poor Response by Customer Care personnel

This is an Ongoing Complaint with the functioning of Whirlpool Fully Automatic Washing Machine (Model No FSAN652/FSAH651 - Rs. 17, 500) bought two months back. The issue is that the whatever dresses we had put in so far has been torna and we have got back to the normal way of washing with our hands which has not solved the ultimate purpose of buying a costlier machine of yours. We have lost money both in terms of dresses lost and the calls we have made to your customer care members. Hence, we have decided this case to be moved to the consumer court unless this issue has been attended with the highest priority. Additionally, the mail complaining the same would be sent to your highest authority at the corporate level and also to all similar customers like me in order to stop manufacturing this particular model. I want the whole machine to be replaced at the earliest with no cost from our side. Do consider this as a matter o[censored]rgency and respond to me immediately.

Comments

am suresh, the owner of Whirlpool-Magicook25C

am also facing same problem with service personel, I never saw this type of poor service.

Did you find the solution?

pl inform me if is done...

my mobile no is [protected]
I am facing the same problem with the model FSAN652. Registered complain thrice still nothing happened. Once the cloths were teared in front of the service engineer.

Did you get it replaced?

Whirlpool India