[Resolved]  Woodland Shoes — Pasting of Soel

I have purchased one pair of Woodland Shoe from thier Authorised Retail Sale Outlet AERO CLUB, Woodland Store, Shop NO 10, Upper Ground Floor Shipra Mall, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad . Tel No[protected] vide Invoice No 10257 Dated 28th Jan 2009. Suddenly on 14th of January Pasting of Sole of both shoes removed . We were very much surprised that company is charging almost double of the market price of their quality and when in this case we asked store person to replace the shoe they immidiately refuse to do the same and taken that shoe to repair vide there Repair slip No 440 Dated 19.02.09.
This is our appeal to replace the shoes not to repair
Manoj Madan

Comments

Very poor on their after sale service part. If this kind of services given by the company I appeal not to buy such product from WOODLAND
Vishal
I have purchased my shoes(Article no GC 0284106, Bill no 4684 tin no [protected]) and (Repair slip No C.F.95 Dated 25.02.09.) from AEROCLUB, Woodland store, divya deep arcade, benroorwell junction, kankanady mangalore, karnataka at the date of 11/02/09 but it has got damaged within 2 days(Pasting o[censored]pper part of the Sole of both shoes removed) and when, i reached to the retailer he told me to paste the shoes, But when some one is buying a shoes for RS 1955/- how one can accept this kind of repair to the new shoes, it must be replaced. Then he told me to send it to company and to wait for 15 days and if they will not replace it after said time i will go to court

This is our appeal to replace the shoes not to repair

shivaprakash.a.p

woodland (Aero club shipra mall) — shoes replacement

i have purchased shoes from woodland (Aero club shipra mall) my cst o. nd5050673, date 14/02/09, invoice no. 11224 and price was 1885.00, but next day their laces holder was broken automatically .
Then i went there for replace my shoes shoes but shopkeeper told we will repair your shoes, i said ok but after 4 days it was again borken and i again went there they told me we will repair your shoes and till today they could give my shoes .

And finally i want to repalce my shoes not reapairing becsuse i purchsed new shoes not old
i bought a pair of woodland shoes from a woodland outlet and it was awfully pasted .

Woodland
    Woodland Address
    No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002