[Resolved]  Woodland Shoes — Woodland shoe sole broke

I bought this Woodland shoe 2 yrs back in bangalore Marathahalli showroom. The sole cracked and became unusable. I took it to the shop and offered to pay the repairing charges but they refused. The reason they gave, i tried to fix the shoe with the feviquick. It was frustrating to see their dont care attitude.

Woodland shoe sole broke

Comments

Bella — Broken Shoe

I bought a shoe on 13th Dec 08 at a sale. The original price of the shoe is 1450/-

On the first day of wearing it the sole came off.
I took it to them on 21st Dec 08.
The manager refused to exchange it or even repair it, saying that it was against their policy and this was a stock clearance sale.

When I asked for the contact no. of the owner, she refused to give it, saying that they don't like to speak to others.

She did not do anything about my problem and I had to return with the broken shoe.
Was this supposed to be a defective stock clearance sale !!!

Wood Land/ Shoe — Sole Broken

I had purchased a wood land shoe from bareilly (U.P.) India. when i purchased it he told me repair warranty. Now sole has broken but he did not repaired it. So please solve this problem .

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Gangwar
+91-[protected]

bottom sol removing

i bought woodland shoes pair from M.I.ROAD, JAIPUR RAJASTHAN showroom. the bottam sol is removing from its place. pl.help me what shold i do now..

woodland shoe sole broken

I have purchased a woodland shoe . The sole of the shoe is broken as if a local shoe

Woodland Address
    No 575, Near Post Office, D B Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641002