YLG Facial — Cheater

Suparna Basu
First of all I want to say YLG is a damn cheater. Very good in buttering others, to do the most costliest facial. They will tell your skin is that and bla,bla, bla................. Still know from where ever u have done ur facial they have just finished ur skin and all........... You can see the lady skin who is telling all such stupid things how her skin is. Full of pigmentation, full of dark circles... So please its my request never ever go there and do such facials.Because after doing the facial I had to go to a dermatologist because my skin has become very rough and full of marks here and there in my face.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

YLG J.P.Nagar is going 2 dogs...with no one including the Store Incharge taking any responsibility for the client's needs. Service with a smile disappears the moment a prospective customer becomes a member. Staff @ YLG J.P.Nagar need overhauling immediately...they've become too comfortable, arrogant & complacent. The hardworking staff leave the company & the member is left 2 the mercy of the HARDLY-WORKING staff. If things don't change fast, YLG is doomed.
Totally agree. YLG's services are really pathetic. I was being given steam after a head massage and by chance my head touched the steam apparatus and there was a burn on my head and it hurt badly for days afterwards. When I mentioned it to them next time, they didn't accept there was any problem with the machine. There were other occasions too when they were negligent and/or rude and gave really bad service (once during threading, they sent a very new girl and I ended up having sores and rashes on my chin!- this despite telling them I have thick hair and sensitive skin so they should send an experienced person), but this one was the last straw. One can't take risks with electrical equipment!!

No. 55,5th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Behind Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560008
    YLG Facial - Cheater