Country Club India
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Country Club India Customer Care

+91 40 6748 2222  [Country Club]
+91 80 4037 4444  [Bangalore]

Load

Country Club India Complaints & Reviews

Country club is extorting money in one way or another from the exisiting customers.
I paid 70k for the 5 holiday deals...

We were forced to take the country club membership in a closed Hall in city center Kolkata by their agent Biswajit. My credit card was taken from my hand and forced me to enter my pin in front of my family.

I strongly condemned this act and harassment caused by the country club agents and want a refund of the membership amount as I haven’t availed a single service from country club. If no actions are taken I would have to take the legal route. Membership: CVKK1MCCLUB5SB260678
Jan 24, 2021

Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took membership of five years vacations on 14.01.2018through local centre NOIDA which comes under Delhi zone Membership...

My name is Shrenik Nareshchandra Shah, senior citizen, and got cheated with country club Ahmedabad office in the year 2008. Mr. Paresh Shah, AGM, Ahmedabad office has offered me all the fake promises in writing and collected Rs.1, 25, 000/= from me for new membership of esteemed club by single cheque.
    After that I have informed club management for several times that you have not fulfill your written promises & i was worried & feel myself as cheating by club management. looking to this, I lodge my complaint with Country club management but as usual no response received by them.
    One more time I am requesting through this message to cancelled my club membership & refund my hard money to me.
    I am repeatedly informing to Maintenance team that I have never want to used your club class facilities & I am not interested to continue as member but no action would be taken.
    Dec 29, 2020

We would like to bring the below to your information and do the needful actions to protect consumer rights and to safeguard the people in Saudi Arabia against the frauds and unfair trade practices.
      Complaint :
      We took membership (10 years) from this company by paying SAR.18, 000/- in their Khobar Branch during the first week of March'2020. Since then we are struggling to get the contract, company details & services, benefits and offers promised to us. They totally failed and not fulfilled any of their offers and promises. Even they didn't provide the membership card until this moment. We requested them to refund the amount due to unfair trade practices but they are not responding to our calls and messages & mails. Please take the appropriate action against this company to get the refund. It is an undercover business run by the Indian Company "Country Club". They are collecting the funds in Saudi Arabia and cheating the people in Saudi Arabia. Their HO is in Riyadh and operates the branches Khobar and Jeddah as well.
      Dec 28, 2020

The persons who have taken the responsibility while giving the membership are not responding as they have left your Country...
        I am keshava m, i have taken this membership 10 days before but all the information which was provided is completely wrong...
        Dear Sir/ Madam
        Our membership no. is KOOLK-101 L. At the time of Membership we were allotted a Plot at Kodaikanal,...

I got 2 plots from country club in Penukonda, Hindupur Vedic Spa and the i also got the registration done for both in the year 2012. Then I paid for the boundary wall for one plot.
        Now I want to sell these plots as I do not live in India and no property dealer wants to take up the case as they all say these plots are on illegal property.
        Is there any way to get my money back?
        Dec 06, 2020

M writing this mail to you as I have not received any response to the mail which I had written to your customer care mail...
          1. At the time when me and my wife purchased the country club 10 year membership, we were told that it was not a mandate for...

I am Supriya Nair. I have paid Rs. 46000 approx for membership in country club on 19/11/2020. I have raised a dispute with the bank for refund as I made the payment through credit card. After reading all the reviews and witnessing unreliable, non-stable promises, I badly want to cancel this country club membership.
          Please, help me out.
          Nov 24, 2020

I got mail confirmation to refund pending amount of 36200 within 120-180 days. It has been more than specified time but refund not processed yet.
            Refund not processed
            Refund not processed
            Nov 21, 2020

Hello, have you got your refund?
            Kindly share the contact details of the concerned person from country club.
            ravindraverma's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 14, 2021
            No, havent got refund. Please find below contacts
            Raju - 80877 80389

I'm country club member. Everytime I face problems in reservations. Since 2 months I'm trying to callhyderbad reservations. No one answers and cannot do my reservations on apps and website.
              Plz call me back on [protected]
              Nov 20, 2020

Please cancel my membership as I am not able to utilize u r service. Please do the needful. I paid only 10000 initially in 2012. I have any amount further and not utilised any of your services. I am getting calls till now to continue membership. Please cancel my membership and do the needfull
                Nov 13, 2020

Countr club is fraud by giving false promise i want refund back otherwise i vill take severe action ...
                  Refund of 70k
                  Nov 10, 2020

My membership ID CCCH270MPCLUB5LB60370 and I have paid full payment for Millionaire premium club (blue) pack 06 March 2020 but still I haven't received any membership card, kit. And also my account is not activated in online till now. I request you to raise and take action on this in next few days.
                    Nov 09, 2020

HI, My Name is Urvil Desai. I am not country club member but we are a visit a Presentation. but after presentation she will...
                      Country Club Team,

As expected there's no response from you on mail.

Anyways, few Promises...
                      This complaint is in continuation of my previous mail 20 June 2018 and your reply dated 20 June 2018 and 4 July 2018 in which...